Missus made estate agent wet himself!

markeeey

Knowing the popularity of that breed we call estate agents, isn't this just a tiny bit amusing?

https://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/the_pub/my_wife_made_the_estate_agent_wet_himself-679864

Earlier this week my wife popped home from work unexpectedly at lunchtime and as she walked into the kitchen she was horrified to see someone at the back window. Initially she was terrified as she thought we were being burgled but she quickly saw it was a lad in his mid-twenties in a suit with a black leather-type pad resting on the window ledge. Although she could only see his top half it was apparent that he was positioning himself to have a pee next to our bin. The cheeky git!!

My wife opened the back door and yelled "What do you think you're doing?" Cue some frantic doing up of trousers, lots of apologetic 'Sorry! Sorry! I was bursting' type of comments as the young guy hurriedly backed away from the wall.

It was then that she saw that his smart light grey designer suit trousers were a distinctly darker shade all down one leg, right as far as his ankle! 

It seemed that the young estate agent had been calling at a house a few doors away, found nobody at home and desperate for the loo, he'd resorted to using our garden. I don't think I'd have been so accommodating but my wife actually offered him the chance to come inside and try and clean himself up a bit but he declined and slunk back to his white company emblazoned mini in embarrassment.

My dilemma is - shall I ask the same agents for a free valuation of my property (not that I have any intention of selling) in the hope that the same lad will be sent round and I can just give him a 'I-know-what-you-did' grin? 

Would you?

24 minutes ago, markeeey said:

Knowing the popularity of that breed we call estate agents, isn't this just a tiny bit amusing?

https://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/the_pub/my_wife_made_the_estate_agent_wet_himself-679864

Earlier this week my wife popped home from work unexpectedly at lunchtime and as she walked into the kitchen she was horrified to see someone at the back window. Initially she was terrified as she thought we were being burgled but she quickly saw it was a lad in his mid-twenties in a suit with a black leather-type pad resting on the window ledge. Although she could only see his top half it was apparent that he was positioning himself to have a pee next to our bin. The cheeky git!!

My wife opened the back door and yelled "What do you think you're doing?" Cue some frantic doing up of trousers, lots of apologetic 'Sorry! Sorry! I was bursting' type of comments as the young guy hurriedly backed away from the wall.

It was then that she saw that his smart light grey designer suit trousers were a distinctly darker shade all down one leg, right as far as his ankle! 

It seemed that the young estate agent had been calling at a house a few doors away, found nobody at home and desperate for the loo, he'd resorted to using our garden. I don't think I'd have been so accommodating but my wife actually offered him the chance to come inside and try and clean himself up a bit but he declined and slunk back to his white company emblazoned mini in embarrassment.

My dilemma is - shall I ask the same agents for a free valuation of my property (not that I have any intention of selling) in the hope that the same lad will be sent round and I can just give him a 'I-know-what-you-did' grin? 

Would you?

Your wife is a bitch.

30 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

That story is utter shite m8.

“Popped home”.
That estate agent is slinging it up your missus when you’re out.
I guarantee it.

This is absolutely the case.

Archived