Everyday scummy behaviour

Bairnardo

8 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Other drivers failing to give you a wave of acknowledgement for letting them through. Women are by a fucking mile the worst offenders for it.

c***s.

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Never let you through either.

Also the ones that drive SUVs and think they're driving an M4 Sherman.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

We're not talking burglary or junkies or anything here.... What are the small things folk in your life do that you consider to be absolutely out of order?

I'll start. I fucking HATE folk who score points off you over drunkenness. The absolute worst c***s are the ones that take photos/videos of their mates drunk. Mrs B actually took great pleasure in telling some family about my last over indulgence, my piss was boiling.

I also think it looks pretty scummy and lowers my opinion when you see two folk sitting down in a nice restaurant and immediately firing their phones on the table so they dont miss some sort of tedious update to their mundane lives.

What makes you hate people that you otherwise like?

This x 1000

Some of the nightclubs in Berlin and Amsterdam don't allow anyone to take photos inside. A policy I agree with entirely. You should be allowed to let your hair down without some snide wee w**k recording it and using it against you at a later date.

Guest bernardblack

Also putting a coin in someone's pint so they "have" to down it.

Rank behaviour, that coin has touched thousands of hands and is now swimming in something you've paid about £3 for

Also putting a coin in someone's pint so they "have" to down it.

Rank behaviour, that coin has touched thousands of hands and is now swimming in something you've paid about £3 for
Good one. In general fucking about with someones food or drink is disgraceful but ruining a pint is the pinnacle. I mind folk used to bash the top of a bottle if you were drinking bottle beer making it all come flying out. Also a shite thing to do

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

Flushing wet wipes down the toilet to clog up the sewers at the expense of everyone who uses the public water facilities.

A mate of mine had a problem a few years ago when his scummy neighbours were flushing used nappies down the toilet. It totally clogged the pipes and shit and piss was backing up through everyone's toilets in the block of flats that he lived in.

Edited by tongue_tied_danny

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Lot of PTTGOYN here.... We are looking for scummy.

Aye did think I was reiterating stuff I had already posted on that thread.

On the smoking thing; folk who don't stub their fag properly on those things on top of bins. Sits their smoldering and stinks the place up.

Cycling without lights.

Even as a pedestrian when you see some 20 something walloper, often on the afor mentioned BMX, with no lights, normally a black bike and they wearing dark clothes....

Almost want a bus to wipe them out to teach them a lesson.
Zero thought that others might want to see you rather than kill you

A mate of mine had a problem a few years ago when his scummy neighbours were flushing used nappies down the toilet. It totally clogged the pipes and shit and piss was backing up through everyone's toilets in the block of flats that he lived in.

This happens on new developments sometimes and the contractor has to go round and see what the problem is. This can often require a company coming round with a remote controlled camera that inspects pipes ( its very hi tech and it can seal any cracks which may have occurred) which costs time and money and most the time it is because some fucking moron has flushed nappies and the likes down the toilet. These b*****ds should be fined for this and pay the costs of getting it fixed, but if they are stupid enough to flush nappies down the toilet then they probably don’t have a proper job and are on benefits and someone else will pay for their stupidity. If you don’t appreciate a good, publicly owned water service then you don’t deserve access to it at the end of the day.