Everyday scummy behaviour

Bairnardo

Going through someone’s phone and sending a prank message or fraping them or going through their photos is truly abhorrent behaviour as well which some people seem to think is acceptable.
I wouldn't mind if someone was tactful or clever about it but its always some variation of "I'm gay" or a picture of a knob. C'mon folk bit of effort.

13 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Great thread, and I agree with almost all of this. @welshbairn will surely be incoming though to defend the smoking outside hospital scumbags.

Certainly not, I either find somewhere more discrete than the entrance or sit in my car. If the hospital want to stop non-smokers getting annoyed they should provide smoking shelters like any civilised institution.

Just now, welshbairn said:

Certainly not, I either find somewhere more discrete than the entrance or sit in my car. If the hospital want to stop non-smokers getting annoyed they should provide smoking shelters like any civilised institution.

Sorry, I was fairly sure the argument had happened on here before and you had argued that you did it. Maybe someone else.

Cycling on the pavement is the only one I can think of here. It is refreshing to live in a Country where the majority of people are well mannered.....although you can almost taste the passive aggression when someone isn't conforming to the numerous societal rules!

7 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Sorry, I was fairly sure the argument had happened on here before and you had argued that you did it. Maybe someone else.

I've argued against the total smoking ban on hospital grounds, and that facilities should be provided for smokers. Someone with terminal brain cancer being told he can't smoke because it's bad for his health is insane and cruel. 

Isn't the "fraping/dodgy text message to yer maw" a thing of the past. Thumb prints n that now eh?

I stupidly gave my phone to one person who messaged my Mrs and put a pretty inappropriate post on my Facebook, I should have known better but I never thought he would do that after me being nice enough to lend him my phone.

People who put their feet on the seats on public transport. 

There was a man and woman last week on my flight who both did this, which enraged me. Being a woman, she  wasn't wearing socks and so it was her bare feet on the seat which is even worse. Clatty, clatty b*****ds, with her being a bigger clatty b*****d. 

Muslim women walking about Glasgow wearing the niqab used to drive me insane until my Muslim ex-gf told me most of them are naked below and are out perving at we white guys. 

So that's okay then. 

*I don't know if I believe her but it's an interesting thought. 

A few things that boil miss (some have already been mentioned by others)

Folk who spit out chewing gum on pavements.

Folk who let their dogs shit on pavements and don't pick it up.

Folk who chuck litter out of their cars (the nearest McDonald's to Cowdenbeath is 3 miles away but you wouldn't think that with the amount of their wrappers lying about) and drop litter in general when theirs plenty of bins about to put it in.

Folk who take up two spaces in a car park - BMW and Audi drivers seem to be the main offenders.

Folk who speak loudly on buses or trains on their phones, other passengers don't what to hear your shitty conversation.

Muslim women walking about Glasgow wearing the niqab used to drive me insane until my Muslim ex-gf told me most of them are naked below and are out perving at we white guys. 
So that's okay then. 

Reported for racism.

4 minutes ago, WellView said:

So that's okay then. 

Calling bullshit on this.

c***s who stand and slaver pish to checkout assistants in shops/supermarkets when its busy and several people behind them.

c***s that put about four different cards in an ATM, check balance, withdraw £20 get mini statement, repeat several times and stand examining said mini statements, this always happens when it is absolutely freezing and/or pishing down.

c***s that try and skip busy taxi queues at 1.00am, this usually involves ambling to the front on the pretext of talking to someone they pretend to know and just standing there hoping no one notices, i've seen fights break out on more than one occasion over this.

c***s who drop off and pick up their semen demons from school in their big fucking silly 4x4 who ignore double yellow lines and chevrons and even peoples driveway, not giving a toss about anyone else of childrens general safety to save them and their brats from having to walk 100 yards, worst ones being those who stop dead in the middle of the road at school entrance with no indicator and just sit their holding every fucker behind them up while their morbidly obese brats undo their seatbelts, get out the car, put their jacket on, lift their schoolbag and give mummy a kiss etc.

c***s that drink milk straight out the carton.

c***s that call their bairns names like Ruiraidh and Finlay and Heather etc.

c***s that vote fucking Tory cos 'no surrender innat'.

c***s that watch and go to Rugby.