Everyday scummy behaviour

Bairnardo

We're not talking burglary or junkies or anything here.... What are the small things folk in your life do that you consider to be absolutely out of order?

I'll start. I fucking HATE folk who score points off you over drunkenness. The absolute worst c***s are the ones that take photos/videos of their mates drunk. Mrs B actually took great pleasure in telling some family about my last over indulgence, my piss was boiling.

I also think it looks pretty scummy and lowers my opinion when you see two folk sitting down in a nice restaurant and immediately firing their phones on the table so they dont miss some sort of tedious update to their mundane lives.

What makes you hate people that you otherwise like?

People who spit in public.

People who answer their phones without leaving a table/room so that others are forced to hear the conversation.

People who see something on their phones and react to it right away and scream something like “OMG look at this!” Whilst being completely oblivious as to what’s going on outwith their phone activity.

Folk (let's be honest it's auld c***s) barging on busses and trains before decent folk are off.

22 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

We're not talking burglary or junkies or anything here.... What are the small things folk in your life do that you consider to be absolutely out of order?

I'll start. I fucking HATE folk who score points off you over drunkenness. The absolute worst c***s are the ones that take photos/videos of their mates drunk. Mrs B actually took great pleasure in telling some family about my last over indulgence, my piss was boiling.

Non drinkers who do this should be burned.

The point scoring for drunkenness/ taking videos of people when steaming so you can bring it up later is spoken about as more of a pttgoyn but it is a seriously sinister thing to be doing. People who do it are deliberately trying to make someone feel bad for over indulging as they know they will be at a weak moment as they can’t remember or are embarrassed so doing that is just nasty unless the person has directly harmed anyone with their carry on.

33 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

p***ks that have music blaring in their motors disturbing my ambience,  scum that smoke outside hospitals etc making you walk though it.

Tinks that don't was their hands after toilet.

The latter two should really be capital offences imo.

Folk littering really gets up my goat. I work with primary school children and their lack of manners is terrifying. I realise they are children but surely this is drummed into them at school and (hopefully) at home.

12 minutes ago, throbber said:

The point scoring for drunkenness/ taking videos of people when steaming so you can bring it up later is spoken about as more of a pttgoyn but it is a seriously sinister thing to be doing. People who do it are deliberately trying to make someone feel bad for over indulging as they know they will be at a weak moment as they can’t remember or are embarrassed so doing that is just nasty unless the person has directly harmed anyone with their carry on.

Someone i know does this on his snapchat story every single night out. Takes videos of his mates either doing something daft (with him laughing in the background) or even just a snap of them taking a drink, obviously not realising he looks like the biggest weirdo out them all spending a night out with his phone glued to him.

35 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Incidentally their was a smoking warden at FVRH but the poor b*****d received so much abuse from scum that he ended up long term sick and was redeployed.

This happened everywhere, I am not based at but often have meeting at the Queen Elizabeth. Tried the wardens but smokers seem to take great exception to being told not to smoke where sick people are and it was binned after several threats of death, GBH and general other forms of violence.

You can often see manky smokers in hospital gowns right outside the front entrance.

Folk that throw rubbish out of their cars.
Thats a good one for this thread. Something that we probably have all seen someone we know/like doing but is the definition of scummy. When I see the glow of a fag flying towards my car at night from the manky b*****d in front it makes me immediately hate them.

30 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Aye. That was always going to happen. Fucking mutants. It really should have been the Polis with a big meat wagon firing the c***s in it and ruining their day.

Folk who somehow think its beneath them to make a cup of tea for others. Have worked with a few of these, guys who are otherwise brand new but for some reason, point blank refuse as if they are too good for that.

You're always wanting someone to make you a cup of tea, first it was your auld granny in-law now it's your work colleagues....

You're always wanting someone to make you a cup of tea, first it was your auld granny in-law now it's your work colleagues....
I shoyld clarify that what I expect is tea made for them to be paid back. Theres a clear rounds system at my graft.

Also, the gran is still an auld boot

Someone i know does this on his snapchat story every single night out. Takes videos of his mates either doing something daft (with him laughing in the background) or even just a snap of them taking a drink, obviously not realising he looks like the biggest weirdo out them all spending a night out with his phone glued to him.

It’s fucking out of order that, get him telt ffs.

42 minutes ago, Crroma said:

Folk who park in any car sized space with their hazards on so they can nip in for a pint and a loaf do my nut in.

Or the fuckwits who  stop on the road with there 4 ways on so they can use there mobile