Everyday scummy behaviour

Bairnardo

12 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

There is no yous in Scots.

Yes there is:

http://www.scotsdictionaries.org.uk/Scots/Grammar/Pronouns.html

Just because a word or grammar form originally existed in another language doesn't mean that it can't enter common usage in another one  - otherwise much of standardised English wouldn't be recognised as a legitimate form either. 

18 minutes ago, virginton said:

Yes there is:

http://www.scotsdictionaries.org.uk/Scots/Grammar/Pronouns.html

Just because a word or grammar form originally existed in another language doesn't mean that it can't enter common usage in another one  - otherwise much of standardised English wouldn't be recognised as a legitimate form either. 

Fair enough I was looking in the wrong (old) bit of the DSL.

'Youse/Yous' is an entirely correct pronoun in the Scots language. It is standardised English that is doing it wrong by not having a word for the second person plural as opposed to every credible language.
Needless to say I wasn't surprised to find a bumpkin from the No-voting, Tory-electing, egg-chasing outpost of Dumfries attempting to denigrate this linguistic practice as part of their craven desire to be part of England. 

Yous are still very bitter up there about this no vote, ain't you?

The cock in pint thing was over 10 years ago. It was quite scummy and for some reason I thought it was amusing at the time. Can't even recall what I was thinking of. 

However the shoes off at work thing is something I still do and I'm not sorry about it.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

The cock in pint thing was over 10 years ago. It was quite scummy and for some reason I thought it was amusing at the time. Can't even recall what I was thinking of. 

However the shoes off at work thing is something I still do and I'm not sorry about it.

I’m assuming you didn’t let your mate actually drink it?

People who fill your wheelie bin with their own rubbish. 

Just went out with some cardboard and a bag of general waste to only to  discover my bin has been filled up with black bags full of carling cans, takeaway packaging and Buckie bottles by the mutants in the flats across the road.  

Not shy to say I raked the bins to separate their rubbish from mine before taking all the bags into their flat and emptied them all over their doorstep. 

On 24/02/2018 at 08:59, Bairnardo said:

I'll start. I fucking HATE folk who score points off you over drunkenness. The absolute worst c***s are the ones that take photos/videos of their mates drunk. Mrs B actually took great pleasure in telling some family about my last over indulgence, my piss was boiling.

100% this. See the TNS vs Dumbarton thread, man can't have a tactical power nap in a pub without some funny p***k taking a photo and plastering on the internet. Shambolic behaviour. 

There's a guy in my work who washes his hands before he takes a pish, goes for his pish then just walks straight out the toilet. I've always wanted to ask him what planet that is acceptable on but then I remember I don't like conversing with utter scum.

1 hour ago, RR #1 said:

Just went out with some cardboard and a bag of general waste to only to  discover my bin has been filled up with black bags full of carling cans, takeaway packaging and Buckie bottles by the mutants in the flats across the road.  

Not shy to say I raked the bins to separate their rubbish from mine before taking all the bags into their flat and emptied them all over their doorstep. 

Did ye, Aye.JPG

People who, while waiting in line in a busy cafe, will save a seat - either by placing a bag down or getting their associate to sit down. This then leads to people ahead of them in the queue, who weren’t scummy enough to indulge in such behaviour, unable to get a seat once they’ve paid for their food and drink.

Absolute c***s.

7 hours ago, RR #1 said:

How did you know it was them?