Berwick v Montrose

Winter seems to reserve itself for weekends but with plenty of cloud tonight I'm hoping there isn't a hard frost. Temperature is forecast to be a tropical 5 degrees tomorrow.

Our defence has improved, but is still prone to springing leaks, though at least we now have an attack. Could be quite a battle this. 

No particular need to fear Montrose. Decent side, but so are Peterhead and we got a good point there last week. 

At this stage of the season I see this as 2 points dropped in the position we are in.Always had a funny feeling about this game and glad we came away with something.Next two games are massive now 6 points required.

The Mo were sloppy today, no other word for it and we need to get back to grinding it out, and quick. Second half was unacceptable.
Do we keep the squad as it is or try a loan signing that's what I'm thinking. Just think the last few weeks we have been a bit stale and should freshen it up. No disrespect to Kerr hay or Conor McLaren they haven't been up to much this season at all.Conor in particular has had a few chances and not showing enough for me.I think it would good to keep these boys on their toes and if that means their not in the squad then so be it.

Good highlights. Great to see the boy getting smashed in the cock included.

Thought Thommo played well yesterday, and Willo's free kick is a peach - any touch and it's in, leave it and it's in. Baller. My MotM would have been See though. He's has a thankless job being as isolated as he is but he does it very well.

Can we all just take a moment to discuss how fucking shit Bolo is though? The guy is hilariously bad and has been for 5 years. Some boy

4 hours ago, Hallowed Turf said:

That was painful to watch. I don't know if it was the standard of football or the circa. '14-'18 Great War footage vintage style camerawork that made for a thoroughly unpleasant experience.

To lose the lead twice is sloppy. Hope this doesn't go down as the game we lost the League. Surrendered the initiative far too cheaply to our rivals. Really thought we would see February out on top.     Hope we still can.

Can, should, must surely do better than this!

Please get Cammy back till the end of the season.

That was painful to watch. I don't know if it was the standard of football or the circa. '14-'18 Great War footage vintage style camerawork that made for a thoroughly unpleasant experience.
To lose the lead twice is sloppy. Hope this doesn't go down as the game we lost the League. Surrendered the initiative far too cheaply to our rivals. Really thought we would see February out on top.     Hope we still can.
Cammy back would be a massive boost!!!I really hope petrie goes back one more time and gets him back.

2 hours ago, mo83 said:
4 hours ago, Brummo said:

Cammy back would be a massive boost!!!I really hope petrie goes back one more time and gets him back.

Especially now Matty Allan is likely to be out for a few weeks with a heavy plaster on his wrist. Not sure why Craig Johnston wasn't in the squad but we could have done with his impact sub pace and it could have made the difference at 2-2 of going for the win instead of hanging in for a point.

I suspect we still might go into March on top as P'Heid don't have McAllister for a few weeks and Clyde are buzzing at present. But, the bottom line is that we need to become watertight at the back again and stop shipping sloppy goals.

Archived