Cowdenbeath Vs Peterhead

No disrespect to Cowdenbeath but if we can't win this one then I think we should just pack it in. This game has come at the right time as we should be able to win it and get ourselves back on track after a difficult few weeks. In saying that we are 4 games without a win so I think I would be ecstatic with a scrappy 1-0 win and no more injuries ahead of a big game with in form Clyde.

I take it the Cowden fans would be happy with a draw and do you guys think you have any chance of catching Edinburgh?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No disrespect to Cowdenbeath but if we can't win this one then I think we should just pack it in. This game has come at the right time as we should be able to win it and get ourselves back on track after a difficult few weeks. In saying that we are 4 games without a win so I think I would be ecstatic with a scrappy 1-0 win and no more injuries ahead of a big game with in form Clyde.
I take it the Cowden fans would be happy with a draw and do you guys think you have any chance of catching Edinburgh?

What the f**k is this pish?

13 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

I always hate something which has no disrespect in it:lol:

Anyway re your other point a draw isn't really any good to us need to start winning its crunch time and we play Edinburgh City next week. Will be a hard task mind you.

5 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Rory is missing this one with the ankle knock he got midweek. Big Russell will start, hopefully he's full of confidence after the hat trick. Handy having Gibson back also.

Fucking luxury that having someone who can come off the bench and get a hat trick, if only:(

Guest TOPFITTER

Quite simple scenario, if they don't concede Peterhead will win, if they do then should Cowden avoid the smashed bottles then they can get a result. Over to the Peterhead to see if they defend or try to show off personal skills again :whistle

I am hopeful we will change tactics today and play all our strikers at the same time, including the newly loaned Sheerin. Thus resulting in a humongous victory.

Come on Cowden!

Archived