The Beast from the East

Wasting time at work as usual and scrolling Google News, I spotted this nickerwetting 3,000 word essay on how to survive the impending cold snap.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/plymouth-news/how-survive-beast-east-1254444

The elderly, young people enjoying a night out, pets and children are all particularly vulnerable to extremes in temperature - and the severe cold weather poses a real danger to health.

People on low incomes, pregnant women, and those with long term health condition are also at higher risk during harsh weather, says the NHS.

Not one mention of homeless folk in the whole article, but it does have all you need to know about feeding cheese to badgers.

What will you do to welcome the Beast into your lives?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

Wasting time at work as usual and scrolling Google News, I spotted this nickerwetting 3,000 word essay on how to survive the impending cold snap.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/plymouth-news/how-survive-beast-east-1254444

Not one mention of homeless folk in the whole article, but it does have all you need to know about feeding cheese to badgers.

What will you do to welcome the Beast into your lives?

Your namesake would have advocated feeding badgers to homeless folk; or maybe even feeding homeless folk to badgers.

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I don't think there would be the same headline news if this storm was hitting the north of Scotland, and avoiding London altogether.

We should name all storms after perversions imo. Hurricane Paedo for instance. 

Wear appropriate clothing, take appropriate precautions if driving in icy/snowy conditions and you'll be fine. The way that bad weather seems to be regarded on social media as some sort of highly dangerous catastrophe is an embarrassment to modern humanity. 

If we're going to name this storm, I propose calling it Storm Dickhelmet III.

Archived