Have you watched any of the winter Olympics

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miserable c***s. I've watched as much of it as I can (except the curling) 

Great Britain is too hot to have good winter athletes in the events they currently have. They need to include events like skidding as far as you can on black ice and snow ball fights between schools of different schools to increase Britain's medal hopes 

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'm enjoying it, much more entertaining than the summer olympics.

This.   

The random winter sports have speed and danger - things like the Luge and Ski Jump require some balls.    The summer games have boring events like long distance running/walking and of course cycling like that c**t Chris Hoy.  

5 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I think there should be more crossover, in particular dressage on ice. Get those horses dancing about on ice and I’d watch it.

should tart up the cross-country skiing/shooting thing with a few ravenous wolves, like the one who were after jeremy renner in the bourne legacy; trapping them in nets, knife fights, sellotaping tin-foil plates on to yourself after removing internal parts with a stanley blade and then shooting down remotely operated drones would make the whole thing a lot more viewer-friendly IMO - it'd be like a winter olympics pentathlon....

2 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Not a single second for me.  I'm not gonna pretend to have any interest in some Muppet dressed in lycra being strapped to a baking tray and shoved off the side of a mountain just cause they put it on my TV once every four years.

And team GB can blow me.

People are wankers.

Pretty much sums up my view.  Then again I very rarely watch any sport other than football.

6 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

Just the curling.

I know it's not everyones cup of tea but I played for many years and vaguely know some of the players.

My Mum's friend is the granny of the bird who won 2 golds in the skeleton. So there.

Archived