East Fife v Albion Rovers

Don't know if true, but I'm sure they don't count the Season Ticket Holders in the attendance figure, but I could be talking out off my arse!!!

Don't know if true, but I'm sure they don't count the Season Ticket Holders in the attendance figure, but I could be talking out off my arse!!!

Aye that’s definitely not the case. I think we have around 500 season ticket holders, there’s no way they’re getting excluded from anyone’s attendance count. They will make up a good percentage of the crowd at the majority of clubs. Pretty sure we don’t count hospitality and comps for youth teams etc though.

EFs are usually ok. Check crowds across the leagues regularly and never once seen them in the 300s before.

Still a lot higher than the gates at Cowden and Edinburgh City amazingly, both just over 200, the Stranraer midweek game we played was 201. Some really poor ones this month. Maybe a long January has taken its toll on folk.

I remember some midweek game against Brechin a few years ago where there could only have been about 200. It was Arctic conditions.  Everyone was huddled up in the back few rows of the stand but the wind was so bad, it was blowing rain right up into everyone anyway. Horrendous. Think we won though.

I remember some midweek game against Brechin a few years ago where there could only have been about 200. It was Arctic conditions.  Everyone was huddled up in the back few rows of the stand but the wind was so bad, it was blowing rain right up into everyone anyway. Horrendous. Think we won though.

We had a game like that, a midweek game against Stranraer in December on a champions league night, crowd must’ve been about 400-450, game was 1-1, few people left early and Doris popped up with a 93rd minute winner, near enough everyone left on the terracing behind the goal sprinting about everywhere. Absolutely superb.

Archived