Free Agency 2018

lichtie23

On 15/03/2018 at 22:57, Fife Saint said:

Ravens renege on Ryan Grant offer. Presumably having a coffee with Crabtree now.

Despicable organisation.

On 15/03/2018 at 23:27, lichtie23 said:

Failed a physical

Grant passes physical with the Colts.  Betting he passes the Radiers one too?  

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Antiochas III said:

Jets sign Redskins C/G Spencer Long.  Not the best player on our line but I liked him.  

Some people I respect said he is a good player and I’ve seen some (admittedly cherry picked) plays shared on Twitter. He will definitely improve our line by the look of it.

$7m for the Honey Badger? Bargain. Pretty pleased with our free agency activity so far and can't wait for next season, just a shame we don't have picks in the first two rounds of the draft...

On 20/03/2018 at 13:15, lichtie23 said:

Suh still out there. Visited 2 teams and left without a deal.

Cancelled his visit to the Raiders,

I'd like to see him at the Seahawks, but I doubt we're going to be that aggressive in FA.

As long as he doesn't go to the Rams, Donald and Suh gives me the fear of Wilson being crippled.

30 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

For a 3rd and 4th round pick. We might now be in the running for Chubb

Great deal for Tampa but I understand it from a Giants perspective too. Get JPP off the cap since they already have big money across the DLine with Vernon and Harrison. 

Chubb looks like the real deal too if they go in that direction. I think they should, then we will get Rosen at 3.

Great deal for Tampa but I understand it from a Giants perspective too. Get JPP off the cap since they already have big money across the DLine with Vernon and Harrison. 
Chubb looks like the real deal too if they go in that direction. I think they should, then we will get Rosen at 3.

I may be wrong but I think JPPs cap number best season was 17 million. This sets us up nicely for next offseason if Eli calls it a day as well. I feel this is another 2-4 win season unfortunately

Looks like the Jets pulled their offer to Suh to save themselves from the embarrassment of offering the most money to the one of the Leagues greediest players (see previous article in WSJ) and still getting turned down.

On 3/23/2018 at 22:05, Mr. Brightside said:

No fucking thanks, the man is a c**t.

No doubt that he passed the personality test for the Jets then. :lol:

5 hours ago, strichener said:

Looks like the Jets pulled their offer to Suh to save themselves from the embarrassment of offering the most money to the one of the Leagues greediest players (see previous article in WSJ) and still getting turned down.

No doubt that he passed the personality test for the Jets then. :lol:

A man trying to make money being called greedy?

At least he is honest with his priorities. 

What's people's thoughts on the Giants trading OBJ?

He is refusing to step on the field without a new deal but I don’t think we will trade him. The whole saga is becoming a massive headache

Archived