Free Agency 2018

lichtie23

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

McCown was fine last season tbf.

I know, plus he’s a great leader. I just don’t want us to be in a situation where McCown is holding back a potential rookie saviour from getting on the field or taking all reps in practice away from him. 

Avery Williamson to the Jets as well. I like what we have done. Not spending crazy amounts on big ticket Free Agents like the Dolphins or Bucs usually do but filling holes with good players. Trumaine Johnson is outstanding and makes our secondary look really good all of a sudden if Adams and Maye continue their trajectory.

8 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

10 million they’ve given him for this season. Seems a bit much

We have a shit ton of money to spend and not enough Free Agents to use it all now that Cousins is gone. It’s fine since it’s only a year.

11 hours ago, Dee4Life1893 said:

f**k off. We’re away to burst the bank for Malcolm fucking Butler.

ETA: 5 year $61 million, $30+ guaranteed.

Jobs for the boys if you’re a Patriot reject it seems.

Yup, we're gonna sign Dion "Shane Vereen 2.0" Lewis to a 4 year deal. I got over Vrabel getting the HC position pretty quickly after our good co-ordinator hires. But it really does seem we will take anything Patriots.

Avery Williamson also to sign with the Jets. Would have liked to keep him, but not at that money. Really good on 1st and 2nd down but can't cover anyone.

Giants to sign Nate Solder and make him the highest paid Tackle in the league. At least it's not only the Titans giving average NE players lots of $$$

Edit: 4-Year $60 million, FULLY GUARANTEED!

Cheers Giants, just when we have to pay Lewan.

Archived