16 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Was that the same day you discovered you were an utter deviant for wiping whilst standing up?

Ridiculous. Although not as ridiculous as the day I told my mum and dad this fact and they both slagged me for wiping my arse standing up. Eh, who taught me how to do that, eh?

10 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

Anyone who takes one shite a day at the exact same time is an absolute creep.

I would imagine that’s fairly standard for anyone with a work routine and control of their bowel movements.

40 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I would imagine that’s fairly standard for anyone with a work routine and control of their bowel movements.

I imagine people who have no deviation from that routine whatsoever live their lives like Harvey and Val Denton while carrying around a diary cataloguing the details of each of those regimented daily shites, a routine which can never possibly change because you're too strange or dull to ever eat something different or deviate from your tedious daily routine in any aspect of your life.

This would also explain your interest in  and slavish devotion to Scottish Water's stance on wet wipes.

18 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

I imagine people who have no deviation from that routine whatsoever live their lives like Harvey and Val Denton while carrying around a diary cataloguing the details of each of those regimented daily shites, a routine which can never possibly change because you're too strange or dull to ever eat something different or deviate from your tedious daily routine in any aspect of your life.

This would also explain your interest in  and slavish devotion to Scottish Water's stance on wet wipes.

I’m not a lover of routine, but If I tried to deviate from my bowel movement routine I would quite simply shit myself

7 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

I’m not a lover of routine, but If I tried to deviate from my bowel movement routine I would quite simply shit myself

Very true. I suspect @Dunning1874 uses adult nappies, and flushes them.

Edited by welshbairn

14 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

This may be true. However the rest of his post was not needed.

Just being a p***k for no reason.

I entirely accept that I'm being a p***k for no reason, but that seems to be in the spirit of the thread and indeed of all of General Nonsense.

16 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

Anyone who takes one shite a day at the exact same time is an absolute creep.

Shitting at the same time (approximately) every day makes me a creep? 

In this house, we make toilet in the morning. We do not record the event in a diary.

• 1 year later...
On 25/02/2018 at 09:48, Dunning1874 said:

On 25/02/2018 at 10:02, Honest_Man#1 said:

Scary Bear is being a c**t to everyone that enjoys having a clean arse.

I’m off work at the moment and watching some educational stuff on BBC2 about the London river systems and the accompanying sewage systems in London.

Wet wipes cause the creation of fatbergs in the London sewers that cost £18 million a year to remove by hand. Seems Thames Water are not big on wet wipes being flushed down the toilet.

So many selfish and irresponsible people. 

In other news, I think I fancy getting a job with one of the sewage companies. For some unfathomable reason I find sewage systems interesting.

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Ahh, nice bump shitey arse

Thank you.

On re-reading this thread I also notice that you ask the same misleading question a couple of times. To clarify, the main issue is not using wet wipes to wipe your bottom. The issue is flushing them down the toilet after use.