Surely based on every single person trying them instantly feeling like a new man, the doubters must realise they need to change?
I am surprised its new to so many people tbh, but for what its worth, I have never came away feeling like a new man after using a wet wipe, just a man whose arse has been cleansed of shite to a sufficient standard so as not to be a disgusting minker.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:
Surely based on every single person trying them instantly feeling like a new man, the doubters must realise they need to change?

I am surprised its new to so many people tbh, but for what its worth, I have never came away feeling like a new man after using a wet wipe, just a man whose arse has been cleansed of shite to a sufficient standard so as not to be a disgusting minker.

When you first use one, and realise what a disgusting cretin you were beforehand, it definitely gives you a sense of being a new (and better) man, IMO.

Imo everyone on this thread will now have tried it, it’s now just the openly admitting they’ve been clad in shite for far too long hurdle left to do

the non believers could of course just wear white Y fronts and go for a cycle

Edited by heedthebaa

On 22/02/2018 at 08:17, Bairnardo said:

What other part of the body, if it got covered in human excrement, would you deem acceptable to clean with only some thin paper? 

Why is that good enough for your arsehole?

Government funded retrofit of bidets in all UK homes which contain at least one shiting adult IMO is the only way to solve this.

Hopefully a right-minded political party picks up on this idea.

I hope they also have a manifesto which includes punishing, financially crippling fines, for those ignorant people who flush wipes down the toilet, rather than putting them in a bin, as advised by Scottish Water.

Education on good bottom health and how to clean your bottom, would also be good. Particular attention is needed in Ayrshire, which is surely Scotland’s very own Helmand Province in it’s flagrant rule-breaking lawlessness, with regards to disposal of things you have wiped your arse on. Telling people alone may not be enough, these people obviously need classes in what they can and can’t flush down a toilet.

Educator: “now class, toilet paper, pee-pee and poo only”

Sub-normal Ayrshire oaf: “what about wipes?”

Educator: “No Billy, not wipes.”

Sub-normal Ayrshire oaf: “I’LL DO WHIT I LIKE!!!!1111!!!

I will be writing to the Health Minister and Environment Minister on this theme and demanding action.

8 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

i have done this before, will get back into it. I want to actually clean my arsehole.

Good man.

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

Hopefully a right-minded political party picks up on this idea.

I hope they also have a manifesto which includes punishing, financially crippling fines, for those ignorant people who flush wipes down the toilet, rather than putting them in a bin, as advised by Scottish Water.

Education on good bottom health and how to clean your bottom, would also be good. Particular attention is needed in Ayrshire, which is surely Scotland’s very own Helmand Province in it’s flagrant rule-breaking lawlessness, with regards to disposal of things you have wiped your arse on. Telling people alone may not be enough, these people obviously need classes in what they can and can’t flush down a toilet.

Educator: “now class, toilet paper, pee-pee and poo only”

Sub-normal Ayrshire oaf: “what about wipes?”

Educator: “No Billy, not wipes.”

Sub-normal Ayrshire oaf: “I’LL DO WHIT I LIKE!!!!1111!!!

I will be writing to the Health Minister and Environment Minister on this theme and demanding action.

You have a very bizarre, and disgusting, strong stance against properly cleaning your arse. Why are you so attached to smelling like shite?

3 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Good man.

You have a very bizarre, and disgusting, strong stance against properly cleaning your arse. Why are you so attached to smelling like shite?

I have one shite a day. Then I shave. Then I shower. My body is a temple, and regular as clockwork.

Why would I need to wipe my arse with wet wipes like some manchild? 

If I was unfortunate enough to have poor control of my bowels, and I did have to use wipes, I would dispose of them in a suitable manner, instead of being an anti-social idiot and flushing them down the toilet. 

That’s just how I roll. I am great.

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:
23 hours ago, Rugster said:
Tried it this morning. Impressed. 

Are you allowed to do this on the house or the gaffer have you telt ?

I've got her telt. It's continuing. 

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

If you got shit on your arm/leg/head/hands/feet would tissie paper be sufficient to clean it any go on about your business?

If a wet wipe is good enough to clean our children’s bot bots, they’re good enough for mine. I bet these manky dry wipers don’t even wash their hands after

Game-changer. A bit bagged up after last night's excesses and two steak pies at NDP  today decided to go for a curry with my mate rather than risk another ten pint sesh. 

Toilet was lowly stocked on loo roll so went to local Tesco with mind of getting 40 pack of washlets...

In Tesco 12 packs 3 for 2 pound five a whip.

20180224_203109.thumb.jpg.0719ac3035ae54f5963c095fe91dfbbe.jpg

No more worries. Slip into your inside left pocket for any occasion.

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

I mind the day when I discovered that some reprobates wipe their arse while they’re still sitting on the pan. f**k’s sake.

Was that the same day you discovered you were an utter deviant for wiping whilst standing up?