3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm a new man. Not long had a shite at home and finished off the wiping with a wet wipe. 

It was a revelation. It's like I'm seeing in colour for the first time after a life of monochrome 

All the other doubters take note. This feeling of cleanliness is what you’re missing out on. Truly life changing.

Wiping your arse with some form of wet wipe seems fairly popular with P&B types. Going by the ‘please stop this’ adverts from the likes of Scottish Water, it seems fairly mainstream in society too. Maybe they’ll just have to get used to it and adapt their infrastructure to cope. 

Selfish, selfish people everywhere. Hell in a handcart, Broken Britain, etc.

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

Wiping your arse with some form of wet wipe seems fairly popular with P&B types. Going by the ‘please stop this’ adverts from the likes of Scottish Water, it seems fairly mainstream in society too. Maybe they’ll just have to get used to it and adapt their infrastructure to cope. 

Selfish, selfish people everywhere. Hell in a handcart, Broken Britain, etc.

I assume most folk are talking about the biodegradable moist toilet tissue types rather than the non-biodegradable baby wipes.

2 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I assume most folk are talking about the biodegradable moist toilet tissue types rather than the non-biodegradable baby wipes.

Scottish Water advice is fairly clear. No wipes. Even the flushable ones. Is this hard to understand?

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Scottish Water advice is fairly clear. No wipes. Even the flushable ones. Is this hard to understand?

Legionella populates at temperatures above 20 °C, yet they cannot guarantee that they will deliver mains water below 25 °C

They are clearly not to be trusted.

58 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Just logged on see if there's an update from @DA Baracus

There was. Last night.

15 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

The verdict:

Scottish water can go f**k themselves!

Next time I'm down do I need to bring my own or will you have a supply in the bathroom?