3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Wait...you would put the packet back in the fridge after use? Or you only take 1 or 2 from the packet before shitting?

Maybe there's a little coolbox in the bathroom ;) 

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

What if you don't take enough? Dry first then a cheeky follow up with the wet?

Whilst I am absolutely not advocating this method of storage, this should be the standard. There’s only ever a need for 1 (2 max) wet wipes. Always ge rid of vast majority of shite with paper, then a wet wipe to fully clean, then paper again to dry (if you want).

24 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm heading to Tesco after work.

Might have a stroll down the shitter roll aisle and peruse their range of biodegradable wet wipes.

These were two for a pound recently. Do the job very well.

810S0r46R+L._SX522_.jpg

3 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
5 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:
These were two for a pound recently. Do the job very well.

5a8efb0952294_810S0r46RL._SX522_.jpg.9b47c25b813592873c951881ded8b2fb.jpg

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Now a pound a pack at Tesco. Still not bad.

I was having a cigarette out the back window last night when I noticed a neighbour out with their dog, a wee West Highland terrier. Did some business then bagged it up. No worries.

Then just before they got to their back gate they stopped the dig and gave it a going over with a wet wipe. 

Is this acceptable behaviour? I guess not if your pooch is prone to a shitty arse  or discolouring of it's arse hair? 

Edited by jagfox99

4 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Appreciate this is more of a post for the shitting stories thread but does anyone deliberately shit in the ensuite bog just to annoy the other half?

Would you really hold it in to avoid annoying her? 

3 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

If a biodegradable wipe is being used, what's the issue?

Scottish Water seem to have an issue with them, as do other water companies. They suggest that only piss, shit and toilet paper should be flushed.

http://www.scottishwater.co.uk/you-and-your-home/your-home/keep-the-water-cycle-running-smoothly/know-your-bathroom-checklist

It’s easy in the bathroom just follow our Three P’s rule and only flush pee, poo and toilet paper. 

Everything else should go in the bin, not down your toilet - check out the bathroom checklist of ‘never flush’ items below:

1. all wipes (baby, personal cleansing, toilet and household cleaning) - even if the pack says ‘flushable’

56 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Happy dumping :lol:

26 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Godspeed my friend. Enjoy.

19 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

We’re all rooting for you 

I'm a new man. Not long had a shite at home and finished off the wiping with a wet wipe. 

It was a revelation. It's like I'm seeing in colour for the first time after a life of monochrome 

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm a new man. Not long had a shite at home and finished off the wiping with a wet wipe. 

It was a revelation. It's like I'm seeing in colour for the first time after a life of monochrome 

Excellent.

@The Moonster take note. Do the right thing.