6 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Well that was his defence too.  If someone pee'd in your kitchen sink would you be happy?

Pishing in your kitchen sink is obviously a bit different and unacceptable, you'll have splash back which could reach other parts of the kitchen and you obviously don't want that. It's also not a social norm to whip your cock out mid conversation whilst standing in your pals kitchen.

Spitting in your sink is a fairly confined act, it's not like he was wiping his phlegm all over your kitchen walls, he even had the decency to wash it away immediately. I just don't see how spitting in the kitchen sink would have any different affect to spitting in the bathroom sink.

16 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I’d recommend people shitting at work (or even at home as a test) to wipe their arse until they think it’s clean with paper as they normally would, then go about their day and wipe their arse again a few hours later with a wet wipe. I’ll bet there is shite on the wet wipe.

to get any worthwhile results, though, you'll need something against which you can make a comparison, so you'll have to ask a colleague if you can wipe their arse too, having decided who's going to be the one who gets the wipe; i'd recommend keeping that for yourself, bearing in mind that as soon as any sort of moisture is introduced in to the process, the integrity of the wipe reduces and the likelihood of "finger through" increases - and we all know what happens when you inadvertantly stick a finger up a colleague's arsehole, don't we !

My routine:

- Paper for the most part to clean away the majority

- Single, flushable wet wipe to clean away any remnants

- One more bit of paper to dry my (now-spotless) behind.

19 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Why?

Because they flush a singular FLUSHABLE wet wipe down the toilet or because people in the UK cut about with manky, shitey, unclean arses?

No, because of the folk who flush the unflushable ones

18 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

If a biodegradable wipe is being used, what's the issue?

There isn't one

13 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Why the fuckity f**k would anyone be so opposed to proper cleaning of a shitey arse? I truly don’t understand some people.

I'm not

13 minutes ago, Rugster said:

What are you doing to save the planet, DA? 

Nothing. I'm actively trying to speed up it's death.

You guys should remember the 3- Ss every morning, and also make sure it is in the correct order:

1. Shit,

2. Shower,

3. Shave.

At point 2, you will be able to wash your bum properly (and then wash your hand!).  Dry nice clean bum with towel. Put on clean Ys. No skidmarks.

The Shave comes last, as the steam from the shower has opened up the pours in your skin (same as a hot towel would).

Personally, I only 2-S each day, as I have a beard!

No paper necessary (save the planet) no wet-wipe necessary, be nice to Scottish Water!

Edited by Jimbo Jagsfan
apostrophy misplaced

You guys should remember the 3- Ss every morning, and also make sure it is in the correct order:
1. Shit,
2. Shower,
3. Shave.
At point 2, you will be able to wash your bum properly (and then wash your hand!).  Dry nice clean bum with towel. Put on clean Ys. No skidmarks.
The Shave comes last, as the steam from the shower has opened up the pours in your skin (same as a hot towel would).
No paper necessary (save the planet) no wet-wipe necessary, be nice to Scottish Water!

I mean that's all well and good if you're dropping first thing in the morning.I tend to be a 10am kinda guy.

I also find it tends to be around 15/20 mins after my first coffee. When I used to smoke I'd also find that my first fag in the morning would kick the gears into action and I'd drop around 9ish.

Out of interest does anyone on here have a bidet in the house? My Italian mate used to have one, I don't ever recall seeing one in any other Scottish household.

9 minutes ago, Jimbo Jagsfan said:

1. Shit,

2. Shower,

3. Shave.

Can I just clear something up here?  Are you suggesting that you jump straight into the shower without even the most cursory of wipes?

2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I’d just like to point out that in a thread a few weeks back I called out people for being manky b*****ds who don’t check the paper and apparently just hope their arse is clean. Nobody batted an eyelid.

@GordonD please explain yourself.

Well, I could  pretend I was trolling but this is honestly something I've never done - I have no desire to stare at a shitty piece of bog paper even if it's my own. I can tell after the third or fourth wipe that my arse is clean.

Clearly though if you've encountered people who don't look, I'm not alone. But how can you tell? Nobody has ever told me I smell of shit so apparently my way is just as effective.  I would also point to a complete absence of skidmarks.