Hartleys Form Table Fliers v Dumbarton

1 hour ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Challenge cup is brilliant. If they would scrap the colt teams and include a few more teams perhaps from the Scandinavian leagues it would be perfect.

I think I could go with that. Challenge Cup has always been a diddy cup in my eyes, but it's always been one where a lot of teams have a very realistic chance of winning, so I used to be happy enough to see us take it seriously, and was happy to see us progress, even if going out was never a heartbreaking experience. Probably cared more about it than the League Cup at one time.

Not anymore though. Ever since they decided to simply use it to get the OF colts' feet in the door, I'm not sure how I'd feel if we even reached the final.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

I think I could go with that. Challenge Cup has always been a diddy cup in my eyes, but it's always been one where a lot of teams have a very realistic chance of winning, so I used to be happy enough to see us take it seriously, and was happy to see us progress, even if going out was never a heartbreaking experience. Probably cared more about it than the League Cup at one time.

Not anymore though. Ever since they decided to simply use it to get the OF colts' feet in the door, I'm not sure how I'd feel if we even reached the final.

I felt it was ok in its original format but the addition of colt teams and foreign teams to suit the leagues own future agendas means has turned it into a waste of time.

Guest Back Post Misses
Exactly. I mean what the utter f**k is that about. Don't deserve a football team, let alone a cup win. 

Spot on

Imagine had that been us? It would have been Hibs type invasion, tears, snorters and general utter carnage. That was like Cocoon

Exactly. I mean what the utter f**k is that about. Don't deserve a football team, let alone a cup win. 
I had never seen that before now. I wish I still hadnt. I am sat in my living room with my two wee lassies, just finished a goid round of golf, and now I am utterly fucking seething.

There's a worse one going around at the final whistle where one guy in particular is moving his clenched fists up and down slowly, it's like something from the Inbetweeners.
Can we stop it please. This is a new Falkirk and we have a chance to get back to Hampden coming up. I cant stand anymore of these tory farmer c***s shiting all over the Cup.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Why are they celebrating like they’ve just won a pound on a scratchcard?

Aww furfucksake, I threw the toys out the pram that day and left everyone i went with in the stadium and got the train home, now I see that video I’m fcuking raging. Totally disgusted watching that. Wasters.

23 minutes ago, Hannibal Lecturer said:

Aww furfucksake, I threw the toys out the pram that day and left everyone i went with in the stadium and got the train home, now I see that video I’m fcuking raging. Totally disgusted watching that. Wasters.

It's incredible. Can you imagine the fucking nick we'd have been in if we'd won it?

Archived