Stirling v Clyde

Looking forward to heading up on Saturday, both teams in good form so makes for a good game. 

Wheres the best place for a few pre-match beers, is that cricket club still open down the road?

also, best pub in the town to watch the TV game after it? 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to this one. Both teams are in form so should make for an interesting match. 

Always enjoy Stirling away so hopefully we take a large support through & get right behind the boys. If we are serious about mounting a challenge for the playoffs we need to win. 

Massive game. Bring em’ on !!! 

Losing this would feel like... Do I want to put it this strongly... I don't know... I think... I think it'd feel a bit like new had just worn off our crystal chandeliers.

Only change I'd make to Saturday's team is at the back. Cogill in beside Home. Stewart at left-back. Still think Lang's a centre half. But he's no' moving, so.

Be a right interesting one. Bit of fear for our sluggish centre-backs. They've had an easy fortnight. They'll have a man each on Saturday, and a proper decent one too.

Really looking forward to this game. Must admit, I always look forward to Clyde coming to Forthbank, for nothing more than the opportunity to open up the other stand, which, for me, makes match days extra special and it feels kind of proper, rather than the lower league slog-fest that games at this level can often be.

I don’t really know what to expect from Clyde, but I really hope you have moved away from the bully boys attitude that Barry Ferguson installed in you.

I’m just going to throw it out there but is this not Allan Moore’s first game back at Forthbank since leaving all those years ago?? Despite the fact that he’ll be in the away dugout, I hope he gets a warm reception.

I don’t write Clyde off for a Play Off spot just yet, but I think if Barr & McGeachie can keep Goodwillie quiet, then we stand a chance as despite improvement under Danny Lennon, it would appear that they still rely on him to score the goals.

Roll on Saturday!

Oh. And if we haven't scored by say, the 65th minute, I'd stick Kipre on. The poster above makes a good point: that if Goodie's kept quiet - and he was at Berwick - you've got to change something to see the deadlock break.

More than just the 3 points at stake here ...
I think whoever wins this will see their manager/ star striker crowned manager and player of the month. Maybe a draw would clinch that for us but. 

Danny Lennon can take manager of the month and Peaso can be player.

We have better players than those who played way back last September and better manager too, Clyde fans all well up for this bring it on now 

We also have better players since our last meeting. Should be an interesting one.

Match of the day in League 2 this Saturday at Forthbank between the 2 in form teams. 

Can the Binos keep up the good run we are on and get the 3 points I hope so against a Clyde side in an even better run of form.

If we can keep Goodwillie quiet then I expect the 3 points to go to the Binos on Saturday. Our defence has improved with the arrival of Darren Barr and with the best striker in Darren Smith up front, I can only hope for the best. 

All in all has the hallmarks to be a good game of football, so here`s hoping the Binos come out on top.

Prediction Binos 2 Clyde 1           

Archived