West of Scotland Quarter Final Draw

josecc

4 hours ago, josecc said:

Easy win for Shotless this weekend against Dumbarton then if this thread is anything to go by

We don't take anything for granted, The management do their homework and prepare the team the best way possible, On the day anything can happen, Looking forward to it though Dumbarton will be a tough opponent

Nothing wrong in being confident a lot of people tipping Shortlees and nothing wrong with that, ive been doing my homework on Thorn but also on Dumbarton and Shortlees and if we progress we get 1 of the 2 and this Dumbarton team are flying high at the moment also and seem a very well drilled talented side and I think it will be a very close game looking at the stats but as I says it's all on the day, we're unbeaten also in all competitions but won't be taken anything for granted when we meet Thorn on Saturday..STATS MEAN NOTHING IN ONE OFF GAMES

5 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

I personally don't mean to come across like Shortlees are going to beat any of these top teams easy or that they will win any the majors. Thy are capable without a doubt but also have had relatively comfortable draws so far. Cupar hearts and Oban the only real challenges and both at home .

You forgot Cambria who are WOS cup holders

8 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Mate no offences but even Symington gave them a game this season, I think the round before. Shadows of the team they were

The question is mr eyeswideopen how did you manage to get ryan  Caddis to your team great signing for you mate.

Archived