Highland Hammerers Of The Crusaders -vs- Jim Duffy's Diddy Men

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

But equally likely to miss a hat full of chances like on Tuesday.

Name  a striker who doesn't miss chances...Dobbie missed a few on Sat but everyone  would still agree he is a great finisher. 

Wouldn't say he had many clear chances the other night either. The one at the back post certainly  but that was about it.

Looking forward to my first visit to the Caley Stadium since March 2001. In the 4 visits I made to Inverness, I've seen us lose 15 goals. Something tells me I won't see a repeat of that sort of scoring record. I don't see any reason why we get an historic first ever win in Inverness and keep the momentum going in the chase for second place.

2-0 Morton.

Duffy loves players like Baird. It's his type of player that works hard and runs the channels. A bit like Steph McCluskey but more intelligent on the ball.

Baird is experienced and very vocal on the pitch. I think he will turn out a very good signing indeed going into the business end of the season

56 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Duffy loves players like Baird. It's his type of player that works hard and runs the channels. A bit like Steph McCluskey but more intelligent on the ball.

Baird is experienced and very vocal on the pitch. I think he will turn out a very good signing indeed going into the business end of the season

We've seen what he can do when he played for Falkirk nothing to suggest he won't do it for us what he done for them! a bit like Harkins when he went to Ayr and got absolute pelters for how crap he was doing came to Morton and everyone said how rubbish a signing it was blah blah blah look how that's turned out he's now one of our best if not our best player:) trust the duff :thumsup2

3 hours ago, Colkitto said:

Prepare to be disappointed.

26 minutes ago, Kieran said:

IMG_2637.jpgPretty shite craic not letting the away fans under 12s in for free as well!

That is actually shite. They shouldn't offer cheaper prices for home fans even if it's just letting kids in free. Should be extended to both. 

Parents would be better sending their kids in the home end then ask the stewards to take them round. Daft c***s.

This has happened to us a few times where we've paid more than the home fans but that doesn't make it right. Any club offering a special deal should make it available for both sets of fans.

11 hours ago, Cowshed said:

We've seen what he can do when he played for Falkirk nothing to suggest he won't do it for us what he done for them! a bit like Harkins when he went to Ayr and got absolute pelters for how crap he was doing came to Morton and everyone said how rubbish a signing it was blah blah blah look how that's turned out he's now one of our best if not our best player:) trust the duff :thumsup2

He was absolutely toilet in his last season with us as well. Falkirk fans were shot down when passing this assessment onto Inverness fans at the start of the season... which he has proven us right. I'd listen to their review of Baird. 

3 hours ago, wee_bairn said:

He was absolutely toilet in his last season with us as well. Falkirk fans were shot down when passing this assessment onto Inverness fans at the start of the season... which he has proven us right. I'd listen to their review of Baird. 

You lot said the same about Gasparotto too though, and we’ve not had any real complaints about him since his return.

Archived