Raith Rovers v Arbroath (24/02/18)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the second one I think everyone expected hammy or their player to get it so stopped and it fell perfectly for Furtado, first one is right on top of Hutton but there’s a load of players there and Thomson wins it, both not good enough but doesn’t seem like a big weakness overall to be fair.

3 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Looking at the second one I think everyone expected hammy or their player to get it so stopped and it fell perfectly for Furtado, first one is right on top of Hutton but there’s a load of players there and Thomson wins it, both not good enough but doesn’t seem like a big weakness overall to be fair.

Yer man Hutton had just taken a bad blow to the head a couple of minutes before the first goal and still appeared punch drunk at the time the goal was scored. I think the Rovers were "professional" enough to take advantage of that and put the corner right on top of him for that reason. I think your defence should have realised this and done more to protect him through to half time.

8 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Fair play managing to wind up so many Ayr fans on a thread nothing to do with them. 

Fair play to a Dunfermline fan on a thread that has nothing to with his team, winding up fans of a team that have nothing to do with the thread either. The Internet! Great stuff. 

2 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
18 hours ago, kirkcaldybanjo111 said:
Just had to say bobby barr showed the best bit of skill from a rovers player in years down at the corner flag in the second half.

First time I've seen him beat a man in 2 years and it just happened to be at the wrong end of the pitch.

Whilst it was a nice bit of skill he then proceeded to run towards our own 18 yard box and very nearly lost possession.

Probably a bit late to comment on this game but I though Arbroath were worth a point on Saturday. Whilst their tackling was a touch on the brutal side they looked like the wanted it more. It seemed like we had no clue going forward for most of the game.

Archived