Raith Rovers v Arbroath (24/02/18)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a former 'keeper at a shit level admittedly it always happened. You get the guy sitting on you trying to get you inside his arse so you either stick a finger up instead or give him a slight shove to create a yard of space for you to take the ball.

I totally understand why lennox pushed him, but i think it was the force that he pushed with that the ref took umbrage at. I took it your response to that situation just depended on the player doing it and possibly what sort of mood you were in that day whether he got the push or finger treatment[emoji23]

A decent game and fair result. Raith competent in defence as usual. The strength of our bench again shown by the final 10 minutes when we could have pinched it. Having to watch from behind the goal is hopeless especially with your team attacking the far end. I'm looking forward to the highlights to find out what happened for both our goals.

When are the Raith fans going to stop being shitebags and take Bobby Barr up on his offer of a square go....

There was a couple of seething messes from "Fife's finest" on the way out of the stadium that I heard saying they weren't leaving till they had got a hold of him. Funnily enough they kept walking...

Bobby Barr's Rovers career:
64 games
1 goal against Pars
0 tackles
Fell out and snubbed by manager
Relegated
Players' Player of the Year (!)
Challenges fans to square-go two weeks in a row
Loves The Rangers

As someone said earlier, if he was as 'brave' at challenging for the ball or taking a man on as he is for mouthing off at fans he'd be a world beater. Instead he's a coward, wage thief and a fckn clown.

Long way to go but we look pretty clueless.

3 hours ago, keptie said:

You can moan all you want Raith didn't deserve to win. 

We did but we didn,t

2 hours ago, grumswall said:

There was a couple of seething messes from "Fife's finest" on the way out of the stadium that I heard saying they weren't leaving till they had got a hold of him. Funnily enough they kept walking...

Amazing what a few jars in styx pre match does

Good penalty from the Arbroath lad. Poor goalkeeping for our opener and I doubt either defence will relish seeing the second goals. 

Wallace did well to keep his cool. Must have been at least a 2 minute delay with the Raith boy getting sent to the stand. Personally I thought that was a deliberate tactic. So f**k him

11 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

In a decent side I’d expect Wallace to start rattling the goals in. He’ll be the best forward in the division by quite some distance. Good luck to him. 

He'll have to be some player to be quite some distance in front of Shankland.

Tbh, that felt like a defeat, we just seem to want to flounder every game. Ayr seem to have found and extra gear and we’re slipping ours. For a team that trains all week we really are poor. If we do somehow go up. I’d struggle to choose anyone who has the mentality to keep us up

Archived