Raith Rovers v Arbroath (24/02/18)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Herron will be a miss for us. He was excellent, last Saturday aside, in his last few games. As others have said, we really need Vaughan up top partnered with one of either Furtado or Spence. Buchanan doesn't offer enough for us, especially if Vaughan is dropped back into midfield. I'd love to see us going with a 4-2-3-1 but I think Smith will remain with our current line up but swap in Robbo for Herron. 

One major problem for Saturday was our lack of any defensive ability in our midfield. Hopefully we can act like more of a unit and actually put up more of a fight.

What’s up with Herron

Reoccurrence of his groin injury. I did notice it on Saturday, over stretched for a dead ball in the middle of the park, Albion play got there first and both kinda clashed but not heavy but could tell it was slightly awkward, looked goosed afterwards and done excellently well to last as long as he did afterwards. A real shame indeed as he was coming in to a good bit form.

Primary school kids get in for free with a paying adult? Is this correct?

Admission Information:
Adults – £15
Parent & Child – £20*
Under 16 / Over 65 / Disabled – £8*
Student / Jobseeker – £10*

This round of fixtures has been kind to us this season with a 100% over Arbroath and Ayr not beating Airdrie. Got a bad feeling both of these will change today. 

Hopefully see Vaughan further forward with Furtado today think they work well together but I’m not feeling confident just now. Would be delighted to still have 6 point gap by 5pm.

Archived