Scottish Cup Quater Final Draw

Chis

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Very very hard draw away to beith. Should be a cracker of a game though. Beith will be favourites imo but lochee are very capable of beating anyone. Look forward to my first trip to beith juniors.

Don’t look forward to it too much u will get pumped 

Bo'ness will definitely stop it being an all West line up in the semis, and the other matches are certainly not shooee ins for the West teams

I wouldn't write Hurlford off. Bo'ness are struggling in their league as well.

4 hours ago, Smudger said:

Listen I get that really I do. The only problem with that statement is the fact of how much was spent on players with no return at all this season. Surely as a fan you would be asking what's went wrong

It's disappointing as we haven't probably progressed as much as we had hoped but the manager worked within his budget and that was that.The club has very good financial strength and will just keep working away as it has before.Fans are realists and appreciate the standard of competition out there-and Lok fans to be fair are very much junior fans who will watch the quarters closely as it's a great competition which we would love still to be in.

5 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Not a thing apart from watching ur highlights , beith will have far too much for u IMO 

Maybe you should watch the highlights of Lochee v Bonnyrigg, Lochee had enough chances to win three games... Didn't really see that much  from Beith at Bonnyrigg they got lucky imo. 

Lochee have beaten auchinleck pollok. Hurlford and arthurlie in the Scottish over the years. Should be a cracker of a tie against beith one of the junior giants. Fancy Bo’ness to beat hurlford. Not sure about Carnoustie v talbot though. Let’s all agree that there is some cracking ties to look forward to. It’s all about opinions. Mon the chee

Archived