League Leaders V Brechin City

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don’t think st Mirren played anywhere near what they are capable of but didn’t need to.i bet you couldn’t believe how bad we are. It’s serious stuff for us.

Agreed, Brechin aren't up to much. You must be desperate for the season to be over.

That said, you frustrated us for long spells and looked well organised. Had that shot that hit the post gone in then you would have probably held on for a point.

Agreed, Brechin aren't up to much. You must be desperate for the season to be over.

That said, you frustrated us for long spells and looked well organised. Had that shot that hit the post gone in then you would have probably held on for a point.

Hit the post but ffs absolute crap it would have been a travesty if we got anything from the game.we have had games where we definitely deserved something out out of them but for most of the season we’ve been kidding ourselves on,yesterday proved from the coaches through the team how inept we are.

On 2/25/2018 at 09:22, theoriginalhedge said:

Aye he was fairly solid.  A couple of Cruyff turns as well so the boy has a bit of class about him.  Should be a good addition. 

As for the penalty it was one of those ones that the bigger teams get away with all the time.  A bit of jersey pulling at a corner.   

Almost identical to the penalty that we conceded against Morton at that end. Same ref too I think. 

8 minutes ago, flyingscot said:

Almost identical to the penalty that we conceded against Morton at that end. Same ref too I think. 

Steven Mclean was totally inept as usual, why do we have so many sub standard match officials in this country. 

Archived