League Leaders V Brechin City

8 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

What I find really funny is the cool Saints fans who are quite worried, get that lads knichèrwett its called. The same posters slate BAWA which I understand but the skaters still read it , yes skaters floating between here and everywhere admit it. I dont' go on BAWA  give me  a reat ffs of course you read it. You are Saints fans contribute  lads help improve the site . Mr Boring Boo is the type that ruins these type of sites with his English snobbery judgmental shit. No disrespect to Brechin  meant but St Mirren will win this game . 

It's not English snobbery when some of your posts are borderline indecipherable. This one included. :lol:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What I find really funny is the cool Saints fans who are quite worried, get that lads knichèrwett its called. The same posters slate BAWA which I understand but the skaters still read it , yes skaters floating between here and everywhere admit it. I dont' go on BAWA  give me  a reat ffs of course you read it. You are Saints fans contribute  lads help improve the site . Mr Boring Boo is the type that ruins these type of sites with his English snobbery judgmental shit. No disrespect to Brechin  meant but St Mirren will win this game . 

tapatalk_1491049351537.jpeg

10 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

WTF is this shit?

Did a cat walk across your keyboard?

Most appropriate username on P & B.

Seriously, have a wee read over your post before you press that enter key ffs

On 20/02/2018 at 09:50, hedgeman83 said:

What s the parking situation around the stadium ? Is there plenty places to park ?

Yes there are plenty of spaces on nearby Murray Street and Clark street both in the industrial area just a 2 min walk from the ground.

14 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

It's not English snobbery when some of your posts are borderline indecipherable. This one included. :lol:

On a bit of a melt down so making a bit of a fool of myself. One of these times where someone with a big bat smacks you as you turn the corner ( in life ) on the ladder to recovery ( I hope )  :1eye

22 hours ago, hedgeman83 said:
23 hours ago, glenburn bud said:
Yes there are plenty of spaces on nearby Murray Street and Clark street both in the industrial are just a 2 min walk from the ground.

Great cheers buddy

It's buddie ;)  as he's said plenty parking around the stadium you wont have any issues

1 minute ago, flyingscot said:

Brechin was our hardest game we've had at home. Came, sat deep, soaked up pressure and nicked a goal on the break. Will be tough on Sat, they'll defend hard again. 

Yeah, I thought Brechin were really good last time. Hard to believe that team that were pretty unlucky to not even take a point in our last two games haven't managed to beat anyone this season. I still expect this to be a tough match.

2 hours ago, AW saint said:

Would be tempted to give Donati and Hippolyte a start in this one

Hippolyte perhaps but not Donati. I fully believe that he'd be able to put in a shift against Brechin, after all he was playing in the top league a few months ago, but what would McGennis, McGinn, McShane or Hill feel at having someone arrive and immediately go into the first team squad when they are neither the best player for that position nor are they one for the future.

I am all for Donati being given a short term contract, I've mentioned before the reasons for that, but it has to be as cover and not as a starter.

As for Hippolyte I am still not sure exactly where he is best suited in our team; out wide, just off the striker or as a striker himself. Many people seem less keen on Flynn so perhaps that's where he'll end up. Cammie Smith has been scoring goals but I also think Hippolyte could do that role allowing Smith a break, I don't think he's had one for some time (I haven't checked the team sheets but I can't remember him sitting a game out).

Archived