Just now, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Would be happy with a United win in this one but think Livi will win 2-0 in all honesty. 

Just hope Lee Miller doesn't score as he was a disgrace at Tannadice.

He just scored his first goal for us against St Mirren so every chance he'll now score in this game too. Now he's broken the seal. Ryan Hardie & BSLM  :wub:

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hardie has the potential to go nuclear in this game. 6 goals in 5 starts I'm sure. Almost our top scorer already, the boy is going places. Hopefully the Premier League with us :D 

Win this and we are right in the middle of it all, just hoping St Mirren go on a bad run if we do win this

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

Hardie has the potential to go nuclear in this game. 6 goals in 5 starts I'm sure. Almost our top scorer already, the boy is going places. Hopefully the Premier League with us :D 

Win this and we are right in the middle of it all, just hoping St Mirren go on a bad run if we do win this

Absolute rubbish. Hardie is bloody awful feeding off the hard work of others.

No danger Rangers will offer him a new contract; in fact they're better off letting him go now.... 

:whistle

9 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Mehmet

Murdoch

Durnan

Scobbie/Quinn/Edge (apparently one will be fit)

Robson

McMullan

Stanton

Gillespie

King

McDonald

Mikkelsen

Csaba will undoubtedly play Flood or Lyng in there somewhere and he will probably not drop Lewis.

I would go with this tbh.

Only way Flood could play is if McMullan was up front, Flood and Gillespie in the middle and Stanton wide. Which i hope dosent happen. 

That team has a chance of doing something. Hopefully its winning.

#PrayScobbieIsFit

13 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I am out of the country, so we'll win.*

(*win not guaranteed)

If we win we don't want you to come back.

If if we lose we don't want you to come back.

7 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I don't think we will win or draw.

We'd fucking better......

It's bad enough having the Dees coming on here taking the piss, but now that the Maureens are doing the same it's getting pretty fucking intolerable imo...:unsure2:

57 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If we win we don't want you to come back.

If if we lose we don't want you to come back.

OTT harsh imo....

#comehomesarto ;)

1 hour ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Is this the same Hardie that was rejected by league one Raith?

Cheers Raith.:thumsup2

Dunno what the feck they're doing with Liam Buchanan this season, he was our top goal scorer in League One last season with 20 odd goals, and he's only scored 8 goals at Raith. He even scored more than that with us and Alloa in the Championship.

Hardie has one fewer goal than quoted here - the goal he tried to claim late in the 3-1 win at Falkirk has, quite rightly, been credited to De Vita. Didn’t look like any touch from where I was sitting and my Bairns supporting mate sitting behind the goal was adamant that it went straight in from the free kick.

I had a chat with one of our players this evening and the boys are buzzing at the moment and really looking forward to Fridays game.  I’m sure we will be ahead of the points expectation from these 4 tough games so this one is a bit of a free shot. Good chance of a win if we play like Sat. Utd do have some talent though and if they click like they did at Tannadice then they could get the three points.

As good as Livi were on Saturday, other teams have faltered after a big result. Saints at Morton after beating Utd, and Falkirk losing to ICT after Skelping Utd. Its a tough league to gain consistency

Let's look at this comment in full detail.
"After beating United." & "After skelping United."

So basically we will beat United and THEN falter?
I'd be happy with that.

Archived