From the reports over the last few Development games it sounds like Mehmet has played pretty well and probably would be deserving of an opportunity at some point. I agree with PMS in that we are desperate for a change purely because the current players have not performed but still think that Ballantyne in particular probably deserves a chance to prove his worth. The left-back situation is a shite one. 

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Flood has had half a dozen good games in his 13 spells at Tannadice. Seems nice enough but being "good to have around the place" like a number of other players has got us in this mess.

Fucking hell. Feels like alot more than that sometimes. Sure you dont mean 13 years?!

1 hour ago, mishtergrolsch said:

You do realise Flood is a central midfielder?

Kinda thought that ,he was playing right back against us earlier in the season at the vale and he was honkin that day ...saying that he wasn’t the only one .  Mon the Livi !!!

26 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

I wonder if Laszlo might be tempted with two target men for this one, Lyng and Mikkelsen both upfront to give us a different dimension (punt it up the park and hope for the best). 

Hope so, our defence usually handle high balls without any problems.

10 minutes ago, dregs 83 said:

For the love of Christ, why would you suggest such a thing?

Not the worst idea in the world.  I wouldn’t start with it but if we’re behind after 60 minutes it’s a tactic that might be worth trying.

Archived