• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, elvis said:

Yes an asset with less than a thousand fans don't talk shite.

Rattled. You'd never see me in a Maureen thread.

Livingston have contributed more Scotland international players in the last 10 years than the Maureens have in their history. Not surprised they are loved amongst the rest of Scottish football.

12 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Livingston have contributed more Scotland international players in the last 10 years than the Maureens have in their history. Not surprised they are loved amongst the rest of Scottish football.

The prospect of another year in the championship is beginning to kick in I see.

17 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

Lewis

Murdoch
Durnan
Scobbie
Mason

Gillespie
Flood

Mcmullan
Stanton
King

Mikkelson

attack a team for once on Friday.

I don’t red dot other Arabs but Mikkelsen up front as a lone striker?  Have a word with yourself.

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Panic setting in. Sad.

Always thought the majority of Arabs on here were decent, but there’s a clear minority of them don’t have a firm grasp of the level they’re at now. Quite easy and cheap to crack out the crowdwank pish as if it’s a sort of comfort blanket, but the fact remains you’re behind a Livingston side dumbfounding all expectations this season and now looking nervously over your shoulder at Greenock fucking Morton. If we somehow go up it’ll be a miraculous achievement, even given our league position right now, if United go up it’ll be an achievement given haddies like Scott McDonald are rinsing your charlatan chairman for whatever he’s got left in the bank.

Score draw on Friday night.

6 minutes ago, Afro said:

Always thought the majority of Arabs on here were decent, but there’s a clear minority of them don’t have a firm grasp of the level they’re at now. Quite easy and cheap to crack out the crowdwank pish as if it’s a sort of comfort blanket, but the fact remains you’re behind a Livingston side dumbfounding all expectations this season and now looking nervously over your shoulder at Greenock fucking Morton. If we somehow go up it’ll be a miraculous achievement, even given our league position right now, if United go up it’ll be an achievement given haddies like Scott McDonald are rinsing your charlatan chairman for whatever he’s got left in the bank.

* Confounding.

The f**k you on about mate?

Most United fans seem more depressed than a my chemical romance fangirl and think we’ll get smashed on Friday.

The f**k you on about mate?

Most United fans seem more depressed than a my chemical romance fangirl and think we’ll get smashed on Friday.

As I said, most United fans are a decent read on here and come across as a good humoured bunch. Doesn’t detract from a few who seem have an over-inflated sense of their club’s position in the grand scheme of Scottish football.

1 hour ago, Afro said:

As I said, most United fans are a decent read on here and come across as a good humoured bunch. Doesn’t detract from a few who seem have an over-inflated sense of their club’s position in the grand scheme of Scottish football.

We’re the sixth biggest team in Scotland who deserved to be relegated a couple of seasons back and don’t deserve to be promoted this season (for a second time).

8 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Thank you ever so much. I enjoy your posts too. Very respectful. 

Get a room you two...:P

On a serious note, I have absolutely no fucking idea what United will do on Friday. We could be sugar, shite or anywhere in between.

What I do know is that Livi will be hard to beat, and we have to hope like f**k Csaba has managed to kick them into shape over the past few weeks. And has a game plan.

If this is the case, we may surprise a few, and for me, any kind of win on Friday is a major result.

If  this is not the case, we could be staring down the barrel of a Livi flavoured promotion ending defeat.

Hoping for option 1 tbh.....;)

It was nice during that short spike in performances going into games knowing that we’d win. That ended after the Livi game at Tannadice just before Christmas. Back to zero expectations now, so let’s hope they can surprise me. I’d like to see

Mehmet

Ballantyne-Durnan-Scobbie-Robson

Smith-Gillespie-Stanton-King

McDonald-McMullan

Archived