The only positives i can forecast at the moment is that I'll likely be blind drunk by full time and it's another Saturday that won't be ruined by a league fixture.

As for the team, stumigoos line up but with smith on the wing and McMullan up front. Also Robson to have his contract ripped up.

3-1 Livi, Durnan with our goal

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Snooky said:

Hardie has one fewer goal than quoted here - the goal he tried to claim late in the 3-1 win at Falkirk has, quite rightly, been credited to De Vita. Didn’t look like any touch from where I was sitting and my Bairns supporting mate sitting behind the goal was adamant that it went straight in from the free kick.

I had a chat with one of our players this evening and the boys are buzzing at the moment and really looking forward to Fridays game.  I’m sure we will be ahead of the points expectation from these 4 tough games so this one is a bit of a free shot. Good chance of a win if we play like Sat. Utd do have some talent though and if they click like they did at Tannadice then they could get the three points.

De Vita later conceded the goal to Hardie, admitting it was his goal

4 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Yeah I read that on twitter too, but officially it was given to Rafa on the SPFL website. Rafa hadn't scored a league goal this season either so i'm happy to see it given to him. 

On the game, we were as pessimistic as the Utd fans going into the St Mirren game so i'm not taking anything for granted here, it'll be a tough game and it could easily go Utd's way, we don't really know what to expect from them after their wee break. Should be a good game though, and i'm really looking forward to it.

4 hours ago, MacArab said:

Dufc to stun everybody by pumping Livi 5-0...........

cartoon-lunatic-character-design-01.jpg

That's mental that Livi are being made favourites going into this game, sums up our season, completely nuts.

This Livi team is the best group of players we've had since coming down from the SPL,  we've had a lot more talented players like Griffiths, Scougall, Dorrans, Snoddy etc, but for attitude and sheer hard work they can't be beaten, and collectively they've got us higher up the league than any Livi team post SPL days. Hoppy has to get a lot of credit for that too.

9 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Raffa always thought it was his goal....but he isn’t the sort to fall out with a team mate over it so was happy to let Ryan get the credit. Officials have given the goal to Raffa. 

4 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yeah I read that on twitter too, but officially it was given to Rafa on the SPFL website. Rafa hadn't scored a league goal this season either so i'm happy to see it given to him. 

On the game, we were as pessimistic as the Utd fans going into the St Mirren game so i'm not taking anything for granted here, it'll be a tough game and it could easily go Utd's way, we don't really know what to expect from them after their wee break. Should be a good game though, and i'm really looking forward to it.

TBF neither do we.

We do have our suspicions though sadly.......:wacko:

2 hours ago, MacArab said:

TBF neither do we.

We do have our suspicions though sadly.......:wacko:

I don’t expect the unexpected, I expect the expected; though I hope for the unexpected.  But hope and expectation are two different things.

11 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I don’t expect the unexpected, I expect the expected; though I hope for the unexpected.  But hope and expectation are two different things.

We don't know what we don't know; but if we know that we don't know what we don't know don't we sometimes know what we don't know?

58 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

It is never acceptable to become accepting of the unacceptable. Unfortunately we have all come to accept the inevitable unacceptability of our performances.

Fucking shite isn’t it???:huh:

The Maureens are panicking and signing washed up Donati to try and stop the rot. Whichever side wins at the Tony Macaroni Arena will win the title IMO (in my opinion).

Livingston are a very likeable club by all accounts and will be an asset to the Premiership.

13 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

The Maureens are panicking and signing washed up Donati to try and stop the rot. Whichever side wins at the Tony Macaroni Arena will win the title IMO (in my opinion).

Livingston are a very likeable club by all accounts and will be an asset to the Premiership.

Livingston aside I'd actually like to see United in the premiership mostly because it would really piss off the Dee supporters who keep popping on here to post crap. Of course if Partick had held on for five more minutes last Saturday there's a chance they could have changed placed in the play-offs.

Actually irrespective of who won that would be a fascinating couple of games

Just now, Szamo's_Ammo said:

We are aye, everyone loves us on P&B too, we're just adorable. :wub:

38 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Donati will be our manager next season in the Premiership with a well known Scottish assistant !

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Yeah all 70 of their away fans some asset:lol:

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Yes an asset with less than a thousand fans don't talk shite.

Archived