Killie vs Hibs

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

Got to laugh at the way Lennon's seethe seems to be contagious to opposition fans. :lol:

Well done to Killie for getting the biggest point they will this season. Still expect to see them in the bottom six post split where they belong. 8)

Including this season, Kilmarnock have amassed 193 top division points in the last 5 years (#TB4)

Hibs have picked up 83 points in the top division in the same period (#W38)

#KYPH

3 minutes ago, flood said:

can i ask hibs fans, what exactly was the problem with the pitch? Spotting lots of chat on hibs.net blaming "appalling" pitch.......

cant say i noticed anything different from earlier game you won 3-0....

Stop reading Hibs.net. Tbf, anyone who expects to read fair and balanced opinion on a single club forum is for the watching. It’s obviously going to be thoroughly biased and unreasonable. 

1 minute ago, deadasdillinger said:

First time I've ever seen a 2-2 pumping. Gutted not to win the three points, all down to that Marciano - he's a cracking keeper. How he kept both Mulumbu shots out I don't know. 

the first one is save of the season

took a wicked deflection and he managed to push over

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

"Glory glory Ayrshire Killie" :lol::lol:

Do you sing one single song that has the word "Kilmarnock" in it?

This isn't the first time you've posted this utterly weird take.  Killie is a shortened version of Kilmarnock and fits into songs a lot better.

Did Killie score a penalty today?

Seriously though, why does our country have to put up with this odious little  twat, everything seems to point towards his time at Celtic. I do sometimes feel a little bit of sympathy for him, then he goes and behaves like today, can't help but think his days are numbered up here after his choice of abuse then accusations today.

46 minutes ago, VanCityHibee said:

I would have taken a point before the game for sure.

I love Lennon's passion , but he needs to calm the fuckdown at times :lol:

We have had some howler decisions this season.

There's passion then there's being a complete and utter cockwomble. Dunno what he said over the penalty decision but it was obviously enough for the 4th official to alert the referee (does the 4th official have the power to send a manager to the stands or does that lie solely with the referee?). Either he's got a 3 second memory to not remember what he said about the penalty to lead to his dismissal to the stands and is shocked the referee has told him to bugger off or he can't accept the fact he's in the wrong and decides to mouth off, doesn't take a genius to guess which is more likely

I want to back Lennon, but it's moments like that that prevent me from getting 100% behind him. Depending what the SFA decide on it looks like he'll be in the stands for the derby

'We should be able to send referees off–
      for their decisions
        their performances
          instead of sending managers off
            we're trying to do our job and-

they're costing us points
                they could cost me a European place
                  they could cost us a lot of money.
                  It's not the first time Clancy's done that...'

RvFrp7r.gif

Although we may have been on the wrong end of two 'debatable' decisions that each led to us conceding, Lennon has dragged us backwards with his outburst at the referee. Regardless of whether he was right, Hibs will presumably be without a manager for the foreseeable future as we approach the split. That said, he finally made changes after he was sent to the stand...

We were crying out for Bartley at half-time; had Lennon called the referee a '****' before they scored, we would have won comfortably.

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Including this season, Kilmarnock have amassed 193 top division points in the last 5 years (#TB4)

Hibs have picked up 83 points in the top division in the same period (#W38)

#KYPH

Can we play?  We're on 254.

What is the league above this TB4 called please?

2 minutes ago, BlueKillie said:

Are you saying i need to sit in the away end? Haven't had a good Killie Pie all season :thumbsdown

We're working with different frames of reference. You're comparing your pies to last year's Killie pies, whereas we're comparing them to other stadium's pies.

25 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Can we play?  We're on 254.

What is the league above this TB4 called please?

There isn't a league called #TB4 mate.  You are clearly thick.  #TB4 is the group of the elite clubs in the Premiership (Kilmarnock, Celtic, Motherwell and Aberdeen).

ETA - Apologies for the thick comment but still.

Archived