Killie vs Hibs

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, BlueKillie said:

Aye we have decent prices to be honest. Unlike Hearts, £26 for the upper tier :blink:

That's because you're just wee harmless Killie. My last ticket to Tynecastle cost £30.

I also approve of your straightforward pricing regime, which is just £20 or one of just two concession rates. Pay money to see game, then go see game, the way things should be.

Contrast with the likes of Tynecastle or Pittodrie, which decides to obfuscate with 4 concession rates on top of yer basic full-price adult, 4 flavours of differently-priced stand to choose from, and for the home fans there's a 'stand-free member' rate, whatever the f**k that means, for a grand total of 40 different ticket prices. And then they throw in a loyalty points system, in order to ensure that fans going to away games are always aware of where they stand in the pecking order.

It must be the benefit of making a stadium three times bigger than it needs to be. You can just let in all-comers if they have money, rather than try to make complex, stratified, social class hierarchies of deserving and slightly-less deserving punters to cope with the demand.

13 minutes ago, The Ginger Prince said:

£30 for me, the bairn and my wee cousin is tremendous value to go and see 2 teams bang in form regardless of whether it’s on tv or not. Looking forward to it should be a cracking game.

Very fair pricing, although when you're competing with four or five other junior clubs in Ayrshire every Saturday, I suppose you've got to make it competitive.

Archived