Killie vs Hibs

4 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

The altitude of Edinburgh, is in fact, higher than that of Kilmarnock. So it wouldn't make sense to get a nosebleed when we go south of Glasgow. You look a bit silly now, don't you?

If you take the old Edinburgh to Kilmarnock road it only takes about 13 minutes so no excuse not to turn up.

Is the game on Sky?

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, the west curve said:

How many home league games are allowed to be televised under the TV agreement? Killie seem to be playing more home TV games than most and crowds suffer as a result.

Maximum of six per season.

I think you've had 2 v Celtic, 1 v Rangers and 1 v Aberdeen so far. So they can show only one more after Saturday.

1 minute ago, JamesM82 said:

Maximum of six per season.

I think you've had 2 v Celtic, 1 v Rangers and 1 v Aberdeen so far. So they can show only one more after Saturday.

We really are box office.

5 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Please try up your game, m9.

It was a serious post m9.

For some reason the Edinburgh teams seem to bring a much smaller support down here than they do to the likes of Thistle etc.

Strange given it's only 25-30 minutes further away.

19 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

It was a serious post m9.

For some reason the Edinburgh teams seem to bring a much smaller support down here than they do to the likes of Thistle etc.

Strange given it's only 25-30 minutes further away.

Depends on the mode of transport. By train, it's an extra hour with an annoying change of station.

54 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

People from Kilmarnock don’t even make it to home games there, it’s not hard to work out why people from our glorious capital don’t want to visit that dump. :lol:

To be fair, i'm sure they make it to plenty of home games elsewhere.

3 hours ago, Aim Here said:

Well I was just making corrections on the travel time. I'm not using the excuse, because I'm going to RP on Saturday.

^ Hard as f**k

2 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

People from Kilmarnock don’t even make it to home games there, it’s not hard to work out why people from our glorious capital don’t want to visit that dump. :lol:

2 hours ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Let's be honest, it's a tough sell as an away day.  I can't remember anyone ever sounding enthusiastic about a trip through to Kilmarnock,

^ Shat it

3 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Our junkies only had a small TV show made about them. Yours were the subject of several books and two films...

Archived