Killie vs Hibs

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Greenie for Dom, got to hold your hands up when you've been done and that's quite a roasting us Killie fans have taken there. 

Reddie for The Ginger Prince for a quite tragic attempt at copying Dom's earlier brilliance. 

The bloke who runs every single m9 account on here will be crushed, I'm sure.

Greenie for Dom, got to hold your hands up when you've been done and that's quite a roasting us Killie fans have taken there. 
Reddie for The Ginger Prince for a quite tragic attempt at copying Dom's earlier brilliance. 

On a serious note I do like Killie as a club and I’m quite glad that they’re doing well. It would be easy to go and support Rangers or Celtic but they stick by their local side, proper football supporters.

Think we’re in for a very tough game and it honestly think it could go either way. If our midfield three are on form then we’ve a great chance but they’ll be up against it in Mulumbu, a player who’s been the signing of the season imo. He’d walk into that Celtic side and improve them. I was also hoping that Steve Clark would be Scotland manger by the time this fixture rolled around. He may have told the SFA to bolt had he been asked, but appointing McLeish when a far superior manager is on our doorstep is a bitter pill to swallow.

Fucking SFA man.

Aye.. well, your book was shite anyway*.

*it wasn’t really.

7 hours ago, HibsFan said:

It's fair to say that there's one name on everybody's lips in Scottish football right now, and that name is Keith Clarke. What a fantastic job he's doing down there (speaking both geographically and in terms of the league table). Did I read correctly that he even used to be in charge of fetching the teas and coffees at Mourinho's Chelsea once? Such a big name to have in the Scottish game, and one that none of us will be forgetting in a hurry, I'm sure.

I heard it was Oz Clarke who cooked up this Killie revival.

Hopefully Hibs make it above the 1,000 away fans mark for this one.

Given the size of their home support, the % they usually bring to RP (Cup games aside) is usually piss poor.

These teuchters from the East Coast seem to get a nosebleed when they go south of Glasgow. Hearts are the same.

15 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Given the size of their home support, the % they usually bring to RP (Cup games aside) is usually piss poor.

These teuchters from the East Coast seem to get a nosebleed when they go south of Glasgow. Hearts are the same.

Please try up your game, m9.

25 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

The altitude of Edinburgh, is in fact, higher than that of Kilmarnock. So it wouldn't make sense to get a nosebleed when we go south of Glasgow. You look a bit silly now, don't you?

We try to be nice and offer our praises of Kilmarnock, Lee Clarke and their fantastic attendances, and this is how they repay us?

I'm glad Fyvie's fired straight back with the A-grade topographical patter, though. That's you lot well and truly dealt with ahead of Saturday. Can only hope that the top bois of the SƆƆ will go easier on you.

Spoiler

The big 4 patter is a massive swing and a miss, by the way.   eMlO2Ay.png.fa48a97415fd906101fcc9b4e657ae4e.png

19 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

We try to be nice and offer our praises of Kilmarnock, Lee Clarke and their fantastic attendances, and this is how they repay us?

I'm glad Fyvie's fired straight back with the A-grade topographical patter, though. That's you lot well and truly dealt with ahead of Saturday. Can only hope that the top bois of the SƆƆ will go easier on you.

Hide contents

The big 4 patter is a massive swing and a miss, by the way.   eMlO2Ay.png.fa48a97415fd906101fcc9b4e657ae4e.png

Speaking of swinging, are we sure it's not Darren Clarke that is Killie manager nowadays?

eMlO2Ay.png.fa48a97415fd906101fcc9b4e657ae4e.png

16 minutes ago, the west curve said:

How many home league games are allowed to be televised under the TV agreement? Killie seem to be playing more home TV games than most and crowds suffer as a result.

Wouldn't know m8. The TV companies plastering themselves over certain clubs seems to be limited to the #TB4.

vwu5k.png

49 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Wouldn't know m8. The TV companies plastering themselves over certain clubs seems to be limited to the #TB4.

vwu5k.png

Nonsense. The wee teams in Scotland are very well represented by the TV companies. Just look at the recent fixtures from the last three or four weeks:

Ayr vs Rangers

Rangers vs Hamilton Accies

Fraserburgh vs Rangers

Ross County vs Rangers

See? Plenty of televised wee-team fitba'!

Archived