Killie vs Hibs

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Mulumbu bloke seems like quite a hot young prospect for Kilmarnock, it's right that they're included as one of the 8 elite academies in Project Brave when you see this kind of talent that they're producing down in Ayrshire. I will personally be keeping an eye out for him on Saturday, hopefully his chance to shine on the big stage in front of the cameras and attract the attention of a club or two down south. Could be a career-defining game for him.

4 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

This Mulumbu bloke seems like quite a hot young prospect for Kilmarnock, it's right that they're included as one of the 8 elite academies in Project Brave when you see this kind of talent that they're producing down in Ayrshire. I will personally be keeping an eye out for him on Saturday, hopefully his chance to shine on the big stage in front of the cameras and attract the attention of a club or two down south. Could be a career-defining game for him.

Poor attempt, not enough Ayrshire **** reference.  4/10

There’s absolutely no doubt about it.....this WILL be a very tough game. Say what you want about Kilmarnock( they whore themselves out to Rangers & Celtic, pointless club, no fans etc etc) but they are in the form of their LIVES right now.

I actually checked the match match report for their last home game and they had an attendance of 3768. At first I thought it was a misprint but in actuality it wasn’t! That means that their stadium was nearly a quarter full! It really is fairytale stuff , their whole town has came out to support them.

That’s one of the reasons that we may lose this match, although the biggest one is the man in the dugout for killie - Stan Clarke.

What a coup he’s been for Kilmarnock. The turnaround in fortunes since he’s taken over for whoever was the manager before has to be seen to be believed. I actually think Killie may, just may, finish 6th in the table this year. If I said to you last year that Kilmarnock FC would be sitting sixth in the table and were pulling in 3.5k crowds you’d say “aye nae bother Dom what’s the food like in Carstairs?”. If anyone says that “ a manger doesn’t make much difference” then you show them Kilmarnock FC and Stanley Clarke, and you may not get a medal for finishing 6th in the table but if I had my way those 11 players that clinched such glory would get the biggest dam medals in the whole building.

37 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I actually checked the match match report for their last home game and they had an attendance of 3768. At first I thought it was a misprint but in actuality it wasn’t! That means that their stadium was nearly a quarter full! It really is fairytale stuff , their whole town has came out to support them.

That’s one of the reasons that we may lose this match, although the biggest one is the man in the dugout for killie - Stan Clarke.

What a coup he’s been for Kilmarnock. The turnaround in fortunes since he’s taken over for whoever was the manager before has to be seen to be believed. I actually think Killie may, just may, finish 6th in the table this year. If I said to you last year that Kilmarnock FC would be sitting sixth in the table and were pulling in 3.5k crowds you’d say “aye nae bother Dom what’s the food like in Carstairs?”. If anyone says that “ a manger doesn’t make much difference” then you show them Kilmarnock FC and Stanley Clarke, and you may not get a medal for finishing 6th in the table but if I had my way those 11 players that clinched such glory would get the biggest dam medals in the whole building.

I never realised what all this TB4 stuff was all about, but now it makes sense..

The Big Four(thousand) crowd was very nearly achieved after the greatest run of results in their history.  Well done indeed.

1 hour ago, Dominique Malonga said:

There’s absolutely no doubt about it.....this WILL be a very tough game. Say what you want about Kilmarnock( they whore themselves out to Rangers & Celtic, pointless club, no fans etc etc) but they are in the form of their LIVES right now.

Crowd wanking so early ? 

1 hour ago, kennysmassiveego said:

Crowd wanking so early ? 

Hibs fans are right to crowdwank.  They're averaging 18,000 at home games and they only have half of Scotland's capital city to draw from, which isn't easy.

21 minutes ago, Fide said:

Hibs fans are right to crowdwank.  They're averaging 18,000 at home games and they only have half of Scotland's capital city to draw from, which isn't easy.

Must be tough coming from a place where 95% of the "football fans" are "diehard" sevconians. I don't know much about your club or anything about your players, but it must be pretty awful.

6 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Must be tough coming from a place where 95% of the "football fans" are "diehard" sevconians. I don't know much about your club or anything about your players, but it must be pretty awful.

Made it even better when we cuffed them two days before Christmas!

Listen, the league table doesn’t lie and if the season had started 15 games ago (which it didn’t it was 27 games but hypothetically speaking here c’mon) then Kilmarnock FC would be sitting in a higher league position than they are just now and there’s only one man to thank for it, I can see he’s had a lot of praise so far in this thread so I’d be loathe to ignore it, Pete Clark.

He’s been instrumental in bringing through youngsters like Mulumbu, signing established internationals like Tshibola (what a fairytale this man is having, from West Midlands to Ayrshire at his absolute peak!!) and also reigniting the career of journeyman forward Kris Boyd, you have to give it to Pete Clark for what he’s done.

This is going to be a tough game on a slick, pristine grass surface and whilst Kilmarnock are in their best run of form (in their entire history!?) I’m going for a tough, sturdy, reliable hibernian victory by a margin of at least 2 goals.

It's fair to say that there's one name on everybody's lips in Scottish football right now, and that name is Keith Clarke. What a fantastic job he's doing down there (speaking both geographically and in terms of the league table). Did I read correctly that he even used to be in charge of fetching the teas and coffees at Mourinho's Chelsea once? Such a big name to have in the Scottish game, and one that none of us will be forgetting in a hurry, I'm sure.

Archived