Killie vs Hibs

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look you, I’m still angry about Saturday so if I want to throw about irrational insults at your club I bloody well will ok?

Always console yourself with the fact that #TB4 have won multiple leagues and cups in the last quarter of a century whilst Hibs have had to contain themselves with two shitty wee cup wins.

45 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

That’s why he’s going in the pocket and not the corner ya daftie

I'm sure once Lord Mulumbu of Kinshasa, as you will now refer to him, takes the rest of the Premiership out of his pocket, he'll find room for the Hibs midfield.

I'm sure once Lord Mulumbu of Kinshasa, as you will now refer to him, takes the rest of the Premiership out of his pocket, he'll find room for the Hibs midfield.

Surely Mulumbu would have someone carry the Premiership in a bag or a pouch around for him? Dare he sully his own pockets

Anyone but Boyd.. seen the way he blinks at Van Der Weg with lust in his eyes

5 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Surely Mulumbu would have someone carry the Premiership in a bag or a pouch around for him? Dare he sully his own pockets

Anyone but Boyd.. seen the way he blinks at Van Der Weg with lust in his eyes

You WILL address him by his proper title.

You WILL address him by his proper title.

I don’t think Kenny van der Weg has a proper title?... I forget, do you capitalise the first letters in Dutch names like Van Der or Van or are they left lowercase?

I’ll happily apologise to Big Kenny if I’ve insulted him in any way.. especially since I included him in the same post as Kris Boyd.. oh f**k I’ve done it again

3 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Krisps Boyd ?

Image result for mulumbu man of the match

1 hour ago, Dave1875 said:

I don’t think Kenny van der Weg has a proper title?... I forget, do you capitalise the first letters in Dutch names like Van Der or Van or are they left lowercase?

I’ll happily apologise to Big Kenny if I’ve insulted him in any way.. especially since I included him in the same post as Kris Boyd.. oh f**k I’ve done it again

54 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

With a McGinn/McGeouch/Allan midfield I'm picking Hibs over everyone right now.  

I trust my point here is crystal clear.

10 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Just had to google Killie's team as the only players I knew of were Gary Dick and big Lee Irvine up top. Can't see what the fuss is about to be honest. Another routine win for Scotland's second best team©.

^^^ trying too hard

15 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Just had to google Killie's team as the only players I knew of were Gary Dick and big Lee Irvine up top. Can't see what the fuss is about to be honest. Another routine win for Scotland's second best team©.

You knew of these players?

Archived