Killie vs Hibs

Another tough game for us, with Killie in form under the Clarke revolution. But we seemed to have found our best shape with Allan back doing what we all know he's capable of. A point wouldn't be so bad, our away form is good but so is Killie's home record recently so can see each team cancelling the other out. Heart saying another win for the Hibees, but head saying a score draw. Buzzing for it though! 

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both teams will have massive incentive to get the 3 points, with Hibs having the chance of either widening the gap above hearts, or closing in on Rangers/Aberdeen, and Killie having the chance to move in on 5th place. I wouldn't change our team at all from the one that played on Saturday. 

This will be our toughest test in the run into the split. Killie have been very good at home while our away form has been strong all season.  Killie should’ve scored at least once against us last time at Rugby Park and we could’ve had a couple more too. Going for an entertaining 2-2 draw for this.  

So far we've had:

"Another tough game"

"This will be our toughest test"

"Would be happy with a draw"

Any more generic pish to add? We should just cut the posts from the 1st page of this thread and just use it for every other match thread from now on.

2 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

So far we've had:

"Another tough game"

"This will be our toughest test"

"Would be happy with a draw"

Any more generic pish to add? We should just cut the posts from the 1st page of this thread and just use it for every other match thread from now on.

Hardly generic m9.  I'll revise my "would be happy with a draw" to "I hope we pump you daft".

Happy?

Archived