Hamilton VS Partick ~D Day~

27 minutes ago, Rednyella said:

I think that Prez Trump Never give up video is quite motivating. I may vote for him in 2020 now emoji6.png. Not all Jags fans are raving communists. I mean ffs the stereotyping on this forum is fantastic. emoji38.png keep it coming.
However I did attend GU emoji848.png so there is a correlation between Thistle and the local seat of learning.

No one who uses that number of emojis went to Glasgow Uni.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  1. Hamilton Academical Victory. 
  2. Kidnap Manpreet and lock him up in the bus or the bio factory thing.
  3. All Firhill's Flags to be burned again. 
  4. Steal the 'flag' fund.
  5. Glorious Leader/God/Donald Trump to make an appearance. 

I'll accept 2 of the 5 things to happen or it will be a very shite birthday for me...

Or you could resort to drink or more hair gel . . .

tapatalk_1508970746829.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

HAW,Jagfox99 I can confirm there were at least three other Accies fans at Glasgow Uny same time as myself, 1989-93...not sure since though.

One of them has a tendency to shout " Get it away...away" which you may hear tomorrow when Thistle have a corner;a few impersonators of the aforementioned gentleman in question.

:lol:

With a club name like Academical it doesn't really surprise me. 

I drink Buckie from a champagne flute, and I do so ironically while reading Checkov and....blah blah etc....

Shiting it for this game tbh. I fear a late double for that hateful wee w**k Imrie and a slew of injuries to Jaggies as a result of the plastic.

20 hours ago, John MacLean said:

Drinking a bottle of Bucky in Kelvingrove Park while perving over the female students doesn't count as going to Glasgow Uni. :-)  

Thought everyone knew that the charges were dropped , m9  ??

Archived