Hamilton VS Partick ~D Day~

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leefy would batter all you liberal Glasgow uni wankers.

Then Trump will nuke Firhill.

It doesn’t take a genius to notice that Accies fans are harder than Partick fans.

Not sure being told you’re club has intellectual supporters is an insult. I’d certainly rather be a Glasgow university graduate than a buck fast addict and on the dole.

Come on you can do better than that lousy Trump comment. [emoji6]

Back to the football. Accies always seem to bounce back. I’m not optimistic. We lose this and the next few games to the split will be miserable.

34 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Leefy would batter all you liberal Glasgow uni wankers.

Then Trump will nuke Firhill.

It doesn’t take a genius to notice that Accies fans are harder than Partick fans.

you've either genuinely  fallen for Trump's bullshit cult of personality, or you regularly pretend to with your posts on here in order to get attention.

Absolutely bizarre either way.

Just now, Rednyella said:

I’d certainly rather be a Glasgow university graduate than a buck fast addict and on the dole.

I don't think the two are mutually exclusive. Although I would hope that a Glasgow Uni graduate would choose a better quality of wine. 

Not exactly looking forward to the game tomorrow. Our relatively decent record at Hamilton gives me the fear. We are overdue an insipid slide to defeat on the horrible plastic. That said prior to our collapse against Dundee we had been playing relatively well. There's goals in the team with The Fish bang in form and the Accies defence looked insecure against rangers last weekend. Would obviously settle for any kind of win. 

On a personal note I'd also settle for not having to leave at half-time with a vomiting significant other after she contracted some stomach bug just before kick-off as happened last time we played Accies away. 

So ...... All Thistle fans are graduates of Glasgow Uni. and all  Accies folk are unemployed , tonic addicts .... 

Oh FFS ........:lol:

As for the game ..... It will be a nervy shit fest , with little or no football being played .

HUGE game for both teams .....although probably more for us than Thistle . We have not been playing well recently and need a win to get some confidence back 

So ...... All Thistle fans are graduates of Glasgow Uni. and all  Accies folk are unemployed , tonic addicts .... 

Oh FFS ........:lol:

As for the game ..... It will be a nervy shit fest , with little or no football being played .

HUGE game for both teams .....although probably more for us than Thistle . We have not been playing well recently and need a win to get some confidence back 

Didn’t you realise this is a non-PC forum [emoji57]

I think that Prez Trump Never give up video is quite motivating. I may vote for him in 2020 now [emoji6]. Not all Jags fans are raving communists. I mean ffs the stereotyping on this forum is fantastic. [emoji38] keep it coming.
However I did attend GU [emoji848] so there is a correlation between Thistle and the local seat of learning.

Archived