Hamilton VS Partick ~D Day~

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like I know more than you as you quoted them 2 as playing all season, Rojano didn't receive clearance until mid late November ya fanny.

The club must be shitting themselves about fielding an ineligible player from October onwards then. You really a thick ***.

6 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

The club must be shitting themselves about fielding an ineligible player from October onwards then. You really a thick ***.

I'm thick aye ok ya f****** tosser , the season dizny start in October so your claim he and Bingham have played all season is a figment of your imagination.The league cup started on 18th July he made his first appearance in Oct that is not the full season so go lie down young pup.

I'm thick

We can all see that, mate.

Anyway, hopefully our complete shitebags can find some way to win this.

If we can create a chance for him, I have every confidence in Sammon scoring but the problem will be creating chances. Edwards works hard, and Storey is a good out ball (and I would imagine his pace will cause the Accies defence issues) but neither have a great end product. Erskine has that bit of creativity but he’s been fucking garbage every time I’ve seen him recently (assist v Celtic in the cup notwithstanding). Osman gifted at least one goal v Dundee on Saturday but we always look complete pish when he’s not playing so I’d go with him and Woods or McCarthy in the middle. It’s time to start trusting him in games that aren’t against the OF, as he generally looks very capable when he does play.

We’re also significantly better with 5 at the back, so go for that, get Erskine to f**k and go for it.

Cerny

Dumbuya - Keown - Barton - Cargill - Booth

Osman - McCarthy

Storey - Lawless

Sammon

We’ll need to get at least 2.

2 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

We can all see that, mate.

Anyway, hopefully our complete shitebags can find some way to win this.

If we can create a chance for him, I have every confidence in Sammon scoring but the problem will be creating chances. Edwards works hard, and Storey is a good out ball (and I would imagine his pace will cause the Accies defence issues) but neither have a great end product. Erskine has that bit of creativity but he’s been fucking garbage every time I’ve seen him recently (assist v Celtic in the cup notwithstanding). Osman gifted at least one goal v Dundee on Saturday but we always look complete pish when he’s not playing so I’d go with him and Woods or McCarthy in the middle. It’s time to start trusting him in games that aren’t against the OF, as he generally looks very capable when he does play.

We’re also significantly better with 5 at the back, so go for that, get Erskine to f**k and go for it.

Cerny

Dumbuya - Keown - Barton - Cargill - Booth

Osman - McCarthy

Storey - Lawless

Sammon

We’ll need to get at least 2.

Your the thick one , calling me mate ffs.I would never have a Thistle fan as a mate so your clearly deluded.

After making yourself look a **** with your opening remark the rest of your post makes a modicum of sense , you won't require yo creative players to create chances for Sammon our defence is highly efficient in doing that so your predicted scoreline might well be the outcome in this game.

38 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Your the thick one , calling me mate ffs.I would never have a Thistle fan as a mate so your clearly deluded.

After making yourself look a **** with your opening remark the rest of your post makes a modicum of sense , you won't require yo creative players to create chances for Sammon our defence is highly efficient in doing that so your predicted scoreline might well be the outcome in this game.

Should defo have your username changed to unhappyaccie tbh. Literally never seen you post something that could even remotely be construed as happy. 

50 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

You're the thick one.

Correction or Statement? You decide.

10 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Imagine saying you wouldn't be friends with someone because of the football team they support. Hamilton must be one fucked up backward place.

Making a c*** of yourself again tam where did It say it was because of the team they support ? 

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Imagine saying you wouldn't be friends with someone because of the football team they support. Hamilton must be one fucked up backward place.

Don't lump us all in beside that fecking eejit 

3 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:
13 minutes ago, happyaccie said:
Thistle fans I have nothing against it's the area of Maryhill I dislike, so would never have a Thistle supporter from Maryhill as a friend.

Mate you are really weird

Oh f*** no a dee claiming to be my mate now, don't think I will see the night out.

Archived