Hamilton VS Partick ~D Day~

Potentially my last match thread in what is a massive game for both clubs.

Lose this and Im_Rodger & Hamilton Academical fall into oblivion.

Win this and it could be the beginning of what could be another Premiership season for the famous Hamilton Academical.

Most likely result:- Draw

IMG_1115.jpg

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

When did we last beat Thistle? When Scotland scored in the last minute?

Yeah, 13 games ago. Another one of our infamous displays of complete shitebaggery.

Considering we’ve been two similar teams ability-wise for the majority of these last four years in the same division, that kind of record is a complete anomaly and an Accies win is way overdue.

13 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Yeah, 13 games ago. Another one of our infamous displays of complete shitebaggery.

Considering we’ve been two similar teams ability-wise for the majority of these last four years in the same division, that kind of record is a complete anomaly and an Accies win is way overdue.

I get nervous when opposition fans say we will win.

Our defence is absolutely dreadful, league 2 teams have better. We need to fix our defence if we want to stay up, sounds simple, but I really feel for Canning, because where do you start. Sarris is truely awful and would rather he stayed gone. Mcmann just gets worse and worse. VDW didn't look capable. Tomas is the only one with some positive points, but they're still few and far between.

I don't think it's a case of changing to a four or whatever, I just don't think the majority of them are capable, and they're all certainly not consistent.

It's just a matter of hoping we get lucky, which is a sad state of affairs. Folk moaning about if Ogkmpoe starts, is just sheer laughable, we have far far bigger problems than that.

I must be one of the few people who enjoys going to Hamilton. I’m looking forward to the day out, but dreading the game.

This is without doubt our best chance of three points before the split. I’d go as far as saying that anything less than a win on Saturday and we’re fucked.

I just don’t know what to expect from Archibald or our shitebag players anymore. Our recent record at Hamilton is excellent so we are more than capable of dishing out a hiding yet we could just as easily turn in another shit show.

If we lose this I can't really see us surviving. We have Ross (a) Aberdeen(h)  Hearts (a) Hibs (a) and Killie (h) as our run in. Out of that lot I can't see us getting many points, except maybe up at Dingwall.  Saturday is no longer a must not lose game, but is definitely a must win game. Right now I will settle for taking my chances in the play offs. Despite our piss poor season this season I don't see any side in the Championship beating us over 2 games.

Folk moaning about if Ogkmpoe starts, is just sheer laughable, we have far far bigger problems than that.

Have you been watching him play? He’s Richard Roy and Oumar Diaby levels of shit. He has a free header at the back post yesterday and tries to chest it down, falls down any time he’s touched, has won about 2 headers across the games he’s played. Bingham and Rojano are both much better options to play hopefully Canning realises this.

Yes the defence is a big problem but it’s not difficult for a football manager to try and solve multiple things. I.e. dropping this useless lump as well.

I quite like Hamilton as an away day too for all the shit it gets, it's a cheap trip on the train, couple of decent boozers / chippy nearby, don't mind being behind the goal as long as you're high up- apart from the pitch it's decent. I've got a fairly good record there as well, think the only time I've seen us lose was the time Keogh scored and we ended up getting relegated, so no potential bad omens there...

I feel a lot less confident now, given Rodger says he’ll leave if we win as I’m just not that lucky.

Quite like a wee Hamilton away day, quite a close ground for me. Absolutely dire game coming up on Saturday tho.

Will take shitefesting a 1-0 and the fish scoring.

Previous matches involving my P&B Account being under the fire:-

Hamilton Academical 1-0 Dundee United

Hamilton Academical 3-0 Dundee 

W - 2

D - 0

L - 0

Only positive statistic for Accies going into this one...

Must win for Accies.

Archived