The 2018 Challenge cup final.

microdave

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, PB1994 said:

We’ve also sold 1000 tickets. Which is highly surprising.

I was pretty surprised at this as well but it's welcome news. Club seem to finally be pushing the game a bit more now which is good.

17 minutes ago, RiG said:

I was pretty surprised at this as well but it's welcome news. Club seem to finally be pushing the game a bit more now which is good.

Yeah I agree. Very good news that the fans are making the effort for this. Would not have been surprised if they didn't and who could really blame them.

The stand behind the goal has been opened up so hopefully we will be able to get a good portion of that sold as well.

16 minutes ago, optimistic said:

Am I right in hearing that Inverness have requested, and been granted a free week this weekend before the final?

Nope. Well, not unless something has happened very, very recently. Given United's fixtures backlog I can't see that happening either, nor am I sure it's allowed (in fact I'm pretty sure it isn't).

Am I right in hearing that Inverness have requested, and been granted a free week this weekend before the final?

The league wanted them to play Livingston on Tuesday but ICT weren't keen on playing a few days before the final. It's now been rearranged for late April.

How is a St. Johnsons fan supposed to get a ticket for the Sons end? I’m planning on phoning the Dumbarton office today and getting them to send tickets out to Perthshire

Yip, phone the club and order. All the details are here http://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=3481

14 hours ago, optimistic said:

:lol:

We barely have a free midweek before the end of the season let alone a free weekend to rearrange another game. File this under "Shite Davie told me by the water cooler".

Archived