Glaswegians

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's the point champ there won't be one.  Lol at West coasters struggling to get their heads round this.

As it happens I just got woke up by a nice old guy who passed with his dog four times a day.  Cause my wallet was lying in the drive, must have been there at least a couple of hours.  He brought it to the door.  Wonder if that would happen in Glasgow.
Away and gies peace. Fucking roaster.

2 hours ago, jimmy boo said:
19 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:
That's the point champ there won't be one.  Lol at West coasters struggling to get their heads round this.

As it happens I just got woke up by a nice old guy who passed with his dog four times a day.  Cause my wallet was lying in the drive, must have been there at least a couple of hours.  He brought it to the door.  Wonder if that would happen in Glasgow.

Away and gies peace. Fucking roaster.

You could fk off.  That work.

Remember one of my earliest exposures to peak weegie. Going to Parkhead in the 80s and jakies wandering around the terraces with a tray round their neck with assorted confectionery for sale.

"Ra gum, arra chewits arra macaroons. Some c**t buy one ".

Don't get salesmanship like that anymore.

23 hours ago, throbber said:

I’m not bothered if people don’t like Edinburgh or think it’s full of arseholes but to say that areas close to the centre are shit holes is ridiculous when you compare it to parts of Glasgow you could easily wander in to from the city centre.

All cities are surrounded by shit holes, Edinburgh is the exact same. I'm oblivious to area names but there are some tips in the "capital"

On 22/02/2018 at 15:47, Peppino Impastato said:

I've not locked my car or house doors in months.  Often leave the keys in the ignition.

13 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Where do you live m8?

car-island.jpg

As far as I understand it the boundaries are

To the West: the bridges over the motor way.
To the South: the river
To the East: the high street
To the North: Here be dragons, f**k knows
I'd agree that's about right.
To the north....Cowcaddens Road.

Archived