Glaswegians

6 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Fully agree.

Quality trolling is a art form.

Shite trolling, meanwhile, is more along the lines of:

i) pretending to be dense, making a statement that's deliberately wrong or nonsensical

ii) people pull you up by saying "that  statement you just said is clearly wrong/nonsensical, you idiot"

iii) HAHA JOKES ON YOU I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE STUPID THIS WHOLE TIME

Some folk haven't to pretend very hard...

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Fully agree.

Quality trolling is a art form.

Shite trolling, meanwhile, is more along the lines of:

i) pretending to be dense, making a statement that's deliberately wrong or nonsensical

ii) people pull you up by saying "that  statement you just said is clearly wrong/nonsensical, you idiot"

iii) HAHA JOKES ON YOU I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE STUPID THIS WHOLE TIME

Problem is,  Bustin Kev is stupid 

What about the last 6 months of comments on the cycling thread where you still haven't realised that PB is winding you up,?  You are genuinely mental and shouldn't be allowed on the road, cutting about like you're Travis Bickle on a push bike.

4 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

What about the last 6 months of comments on the cycling thread where you still haven't realised that PB is winding you up,?  You are genuinely mental and shouldn't be allowed on the road, cutting about like you're Travis Bickle on a push bike.

Erm we all know PB is at the wind up and at times he’s extremely funny with it .

However , your attempts to try and emulate him are cringeworthy , probably because the fact you’re a simpleton 

Eta. I can always give up cycling if I chose , however , you’ll always be thick 

7 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Erm we all know PB is at the wind up and at times he’s extremely funny with it .

However , your attempts to try and emulate him are cringeworthy , probably because the fact you’re a simpleton 

Eta. I can always give up cycling if I chose , however , you’ll always be thick 

FFS :lol:

The only things wrong with Glasgow are the old firm and the weather. I'm on secondment to Scotland's second city just now and whilst it is beautiful it's superficial and expensive.

Glaswegians and Dundonians are unquestionably friendlier than Edinburgers and Aberdonians. There's bams and bawbags everywhere mind and I take the point about the tragicness of the exceptionalism.

But Glasgow kicks the shit out of Edinburgh for music and affordability and give me some bams over transient posh English wankers anytime.

Just now, Tynieness said:

To be fair the vast majority tend to be irrespective of location.

Aye but Glasgow appears to have adopted a set of rules to go along with it.... Where have you been before this? How many are there? How many yous had? Theres already a group of lads in... I could almost see why when I was part of a grpup of 18-21 year olds.

26 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

To be fair the vast majority tend to be irrespective of location.

Glasgow bouncers aren't only bellends but their thick as f**k,

Managed to get knocked back & just went and swapped my coat with my mate to get let in.

23 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Glasgow bouncers aren't only bellends but their thick as f**k,

Managed to get knocked back & just went and swapped my coat with my mate to get let in.

Taking it off topic a bit but in Cardiff we were on a night out and one of the guys had white trainer(ish) shoes on, bouncers gave it the "Can't get in with trainers boy bach" pish, went back to the boozer, one of the guys took his black socks off and the guy put them over his trainers. 20 minutes later, the same group of guys rock up to the same bouncers and we get in. 

Bouncers, generally not deep thinkers. :lol: Although to my shame I did a bit 30 years ago, although I did hate it and got into bar work. 

Just minded another encounter with Valleydwelling bouncers, North Wales this time (Bangor maybe) and a club was doing a doctors and nurses theme. I wore my scruffy kilt that I took places but took one of the kids plastic scalpels that the guys had bought (took it far too serious) as a skean dhu.  Met with "These jocks keep knives in their socks" pish, I was happy to hand over the pink plastic 'chib' although to be fair I got it back. 

Wales is ace for those that haven't been, friendly girls for starters. Bouncers, not so much.

Archived