Glaswegians

15 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

I don't see any wind up.  Clydebank is Glasgow.  As is Motherwell, Greenock, Airdrie and every other shithole in between.  We teuchters have a similar level of contempt for weegies that weegies have shown for us on here.  To us you're all weegies, whether you're actually from Glasgow or some post industrial wasteland a few miles away matters not a jot.

Showing yourself up as an ignorant teuchter and backing up the arguments against you.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't see any wind up.  Clydebank is Glasgow.  As is Motherwell, Greenock, Airdrie and every other shithole in between.  We teuchters have a similar level of contempt for weegies that weegies have shown for us on here.  To us you're all weegies, whether you're actually from Glasgow or some post industrial wasteland a few miles away matters not a jot.
Dont get cocky because this thread has gone a few pages. There is no "we" here. You are out on a limb.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
23 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Dont get cocky because this thread has gone a few pages. There is no "we" here. You are out on a limb.

Not as far as you're concerned as Falkirk equals weegie

I've always wondered about the "friendliest city in Scotland" mantra. In my experience it's not much more noticeable than anywhere else in Scotland, in the main we're a pretty sound bunch. But Glasgow is the better of Scotland two main cities. 

I like Edinburgh, but don't like the majority of the English Student/St.Andrews Uni rejects who are everywhere. Like it down in Leith more than anywhere else in the city now. 

Glasgow

Dundee

Edinburgh

Aberdeen

Inverness

Perth 

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Exactly ^^ 

You fly with the crows you get shot with the crows. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:
1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:
Exactly ^^ 

Its not crows you shoot you tory b*****d

Uh oh, the bumpkins are fighting amongst one another.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
Exactly ^^ 

Its not crows you shoot you tory b*****d

7 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Uh oh, the bumpkins are fighting amongst one another.

Fife tory (sic) bumpkin? Wrong on all counts (though bumpkin is probably the closest you weegie wanks).

Archived