Queens v Pars

40 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

Two teams going nowhere. What a shitfest. Quite an effort from Dunfermline to be worse than us.

Obviously Jacobs should have seen red, but wasn’t he fairly blatantly fouled before he then committed his foul? Looked it from where I was sat.

Yes, the season is over for both sides and it looked like it.  I actually thought we were marginally worse than Dunfermline over the piece, but there certainly wasn't much in it.

I thought there was bit of six and half a dozen wrestling before the Jacobs incident, that might have seen us given a free kick.  Given that we weren't though, Jacobs realised he'd been got the better of and that McManus was in on goal.  He therefore rugby tackled him.  Seeing it as a booking was inexplicable really. 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Dreadful dreadful stuff.  Absolutely appalling.

Jacobs should have been sent off and Talbot was unlucky to be booked for a perfectly good tackle after Todorov had overrun it just afterwards.

Literally nothing else of note happened all afternoon.

Utterly pitiful.

Jacobs should have been sent off. It was a terrific last ditch tackle....... at Murrayfield.

You obviously had a slightly different view to me but Talbot should have followed him for a two footed jump in on Todorov. Terrible challenge from him. Not for the first time.

Otherwise, poor game of football with none of last week's quality. Dunfermline better of two poor sides first half. Queens the better second half. 0-0 was fair.

2 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Jacobs should have been sent off. It was a terrific last ditch tackle....... at Murrayfield.

You obviously had a slightly different view to me but Talbot should have followed him for a two footed jump in on Todorov. Terrible challenge from him. Not for the first time.

Otherwise, poor game of football with none of last week's quality. Dunfermline better of two poor sides first half. Queens the better second half. 0-0 was fair.

What a poor game of football .

Both clubs have not got a hope in hell of getting into the top 4 .

Dunfermline played the better football all game if any team was going to win it was them .

Dobbie is our goal threat end off nobody else looks like they could score .

3 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

What a poor game of football .

Both clubs have not got a hope in hell of getting into the top 4 .

Dunfermline played the better football all game if any team was going to win it was them .

Dobbie is our goal threat end off nobody else looks like they could score .

Who do you think will get 4th then ,there's a lot of games to be played and there will be some twists and turns 

22 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Maybe I need to see the Talbot one again.  It certainly excited a reaction round me, but I honestly thought he won it very cleanly after Todorov took a clumsy touch.  I didn't think he dived in out of control, but maybe the pillar got in the way.  It's also possible I'd nodded off.

We are both relying on one of the teams currently in the playoffs having a complete collapse, it's far from certain but I suppose we can have our little 5th or 6th battle we had last season and if we get lucky one of us can scrape into 4th.

I'd be looking at united to be the team to slip they are having a dire run of form and we can only hope they continue to get worse

We are both relying on one of the teams currently in the playoffs having a complete collapse, it's far from certain but I suppose we can have our little 5th or 6th battle we had last season and if we get lucky one of us can scrape into 4th.

I'd be looking at united to be the team to slip they are having a dire run of form and we can only hope they continue to get worse
Playing us next and even though its one of the worst united sides i can remember they will get back on track with an easy 3 points.

Definitely looked like two teams going nowhere today. Absolutely awful game!

We may see a few more good performances this season but we don’t have the consistency to finish fourth and we definitely don’t have the consistency required to actually do anything in the playoffs!

Archived