Queens v Pars

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ideally, I’d go 4-1-2-1-2, a narrow diamond.

Marsh and Rooney as full backs, providing the width and attacking at every opportunity, when they go forward KJ drops bavk to cover the counter attack. Thomson and Rankin in the middle, shouldn’t be getting overrun with KJ doing the defensive work but with Rankin you just never know. Play Thomas behind the 2 strikers in a free role. Then Dobs and Dykes/Ferguson/Toddy/Del up front, plenty of options. Only thing bothering me would be lack of CM cover. 

39 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Pars defence had better keep their wits about them.The Doonhamers have a habit of shooting from the halfway-line.

Don't worry, we've suffered from this before as well (2009 I think).

Anyway, game to be called off at half time.

We need to deliver some big results starting today. With Morton in a strong position we now need to go all out for wins and try and pull back the deficit. Hopefully United will stick with Csaba as there is an outside chance that with him at the helm they might just continue in "freefall".

Hopefully we can win today and go to Tannadice with a positive attitude on Tuesday. Positive being the operative word between now and end of season.

Season can probably go one of two ways for us now:-

- team makes an exciting concerted push for top 4
- or we can drift away tamely

Hopefully the former.
Agree with this. Could do with the win today and go after a really poor dundee united team. Hate to be pessimistic about our chances but i can see 2 draws coming up. Hopefully proved wrong.

On the plus side I was positively perplexed as to why my phone was sending me away from the ground to start with, I came across the proper globe by a stock of luck, or misfortune. Thanks for putting my mind at ease MT x

On the plus side I've seen different parts of Dumfries today and it looks no shite. 

15 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

On the plus side I was positively perplexed as to why my phone was sending me away from the ground to start with, I came across the proper globe by a stock of luck, or misfortune. Thanks for putting my mind at ease MT x

On the plus side I've seen different parts of Dumfries today and it looks no shite. 

Which one are you in, damn you?

I still don't know.

18 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Which one are you in, damn you?

I still don't know.

I'm a fraud as I'm not in either, walked in to stop giving myself sleepless nights then went to the spread eagle. 

*It was the one next to the spread eagle. 

Today's Team News: 25 Lee Robinson 2 Ryan Williamson 14 Jason Talbot 4 Jean-Yves M'voto 6 Lee Ashcroft 28 James Craigen 31 Tom Beadling 26 James Vincent 16 Andy Ryan 9 Declan McManus 10 Nicky Clark

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Shit formatting as I've just copied and pasted from Twitter 

Lazy p***k.

Henderson on the bench for Queen's. Club clearly milking the whole situation for publicity.

Archived