Queens v Pars

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

This'll end up being an away win. Everything points to a home win or bore draw, but I feel we'll grab 3 points here. AJ post match will claim we're the best team he's ever witnessed.

Na think he watched them playing in blue on sat.

Will Robinson be in goals for this or will Murdoch be back to put everyone's favourite  striker fighting, instagram posting, wildly charging son of a gun out of the team? I feel that he's either going to have one of those ridiculous games that earns him a deal just to piss Naysmith off or do something hilariously stupid as a result of trying too hard. Either way  the return of besty's mate to Palmerston should mean that it'll be a lively thread...

This will be a much harder game than Saturday game against Morton

Dunfermline have a really good squad who I expect to be one of the favourites to get into the playoff.

Ferguson had to drop back to the bench get Dykes up top with Dobbie bring in Beerman to play down the left .

That won't happen as Murray will play he can do no wrong in the eyes of Naysmith .Everyone was amazed that Murray hit the post on Saturday 

Our last away win against a full-time side came on the final game of last season at Palmerston.

That's right; we haven't done it once all season long in any competition.

Edit - in fact, I think we've only won four away games against full-time sides in AJ's ENTIRE REIGN as Pars boss. Unless Ayr or Airdrie were full-time in League One. That's absolutely abysmal.

This will be a much harder game than Saturday game against Morton
Dunfermline have a really good squad who I expect to be one of the favourites to get into the playoff.
Ferguson had to drop back to the bench get Dykes up top with Dobbie bring in Beerman to play down the left .
That won't happen as Murray will play he can do no wrong in the eyes of Naysmith .Everyone was amazed that Murray hit the post on Saturday 

Fergusson didn't do anything wrong on Saturday. Certainly nothing to warrant being dropped.

Same line-up as Saturday for me with Thomson replacing Rankin ideally. That won't happen though.

23 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Our last away win against a full-time side came on the final game of last season at Palmerston.

Edit - in fact, I think we've only won four away games against full-time sides in AJ's ENTIRE REIGN as Pars boss. Unless Ayr or Airdrie were full-time in League One. That's absolutely abysmal.

More than that surely?

off the top of my head, rovers away, Morton away, qots away and ..... edit st Mirren when they were shite

ayr and airdrie were not full time back then

Ayr went this season, Airdrie went full time last season. 

AJ beat St Mirren 1-0 in November 16, Raith in January 17, Morton in March 17, and Qots in May 17. 

He's played 30 games away to full time opposition. 

Ouch

6 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Ayr went this season, Airdrie went full time last season. 

AJ beat St Mirren 1-0 in November 16, Raith in January 17, Morton in March 17, and Qots in May 17. 

He's played 30 games away to full time opposition. 

Ouch

Ouch the Nicky 50 yard thunder header game. Ah well we haven't got Robinson in goal so hopefully we won't see another one of them.

3-0 Queens, Sir Stephen hat trick.

8 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Our last (and only) home win this season against a full-time side came against Falkirk before the clocks changed. I think we have only won four home games against full-time sides in Naysmith’s entire reign as Queens boss.

Archived