Kinder Egg Smuggling

Lofarl

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

I have taped drugs to my perineum before a flight or two and also before entering the Arches.

We're not interested in the depraved things you get up to with Throbbette, thank you.

Spoiler

PM please m8, ta.

A friend of mine, who'd previously spent time in the Cornton for dealing, smuggled a personal quantity of hash into the US in her hair. One of the stupidest things I've ever known anyone to do, especially considering we knew people over there who could've fixed her up.

I'm interested to find out how they knew it was there.
Was she walking like she shat herself? 

I like to hope the officer who gave her a cavity search was nothing more than a corrupt pervert and he just got lucky.

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

It's a well known way of smuggling drugs into prison- chaps usually have these up their tradesman's entrances. 

I have heard tell of mobiles being smuggled into prison in similar ways too. 

The Chatham Pocket. I used to live near there, and the stories you'd hear made Fifers sound like...well, homo sapiens by comparison.

The plastic Kinder egg insides always come up on those Police Camera Action shows. It's like tupperware for junkies.

There was a story going around about a girl in Glasgow who was getting strip searched and she was left in a cell with just a blanket around her. When the cops came back, she was smoking a cigarette and drinking a can of Fanta. :o

7 minutes ago, supermik said:

There was a story going around about a girl in Glasgow who was getting strip searched and she was left in a cell with just a blanket around her. When the cops came back, she was smoking a cigarette and drinking a can of Fanta. :o

There's a six-pack joke in this somewhere. Go to it, people.

The best one I saw was a pillock in the Seg who upon the cell door being opened was bent over removing a phone, a charger and a bag of pills from his farter.
This was back in 2006 and the phone was a fair size.

Charger? What, like a 3-pin 13 amp plug type charger? [emoji23][emoji33]

Archived